Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (32 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
The problem with Alex is that he was never a true leader of the Azzurri. That's why he unfortunately never won Ballon d'Or. :sad: The closest to Ballon d'Or he was back in 1998.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Could see it happen though.

Del Piero doesn't really make sense, we all love him but he's got no experience whatsoever, would be a pretty horrible choice.

It'd be amazing if he came back in some other role of course.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Andrea is 41 he can easily be around for another 20 years. Too early for replacements. I mean by then we might have other candidates.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't think Del Piero should be president just yet. I also am not sure he'd want to be. I think Nedved taking that job and Del Piero taking his is more likely.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Del piero is at best just an ambassador, he isn't the president type

I also doubt nedved will be president, at very least we require someone with agnelli background, a sound businessman with familiarity to politics in italy.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont udnerstand some people here. What del Piero has to do with the managerial role of an enterprise as big as juve?.
He was a top footballer.. but some like to really stretch it.
Get real.

You need to prepare for this kind of things... thats why u educate urself.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I dont udnerstand some people here. What del Piero has to do with the managerial role of an enterprise as big as juve?.
He was a top footballer.. but some like to really stretch it.
Get real.

You need to prepare for this kind of things... thats why u educate urself.
Well, there were people who wanted zidane to become france's president, lol.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
TBH Del Piero has been running a number of his own businesses, with the help from others, but still, he had to approve the investments in the end. He/his team has been pretty great with marketing.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
dunno, I think Ale could be a great president, the main task for the president of Juventus imo is to represent the club and carry on the values and traditions of the club and I can't see anyone better suited than Del Piero for that job. it's not like he has to manage the club by himself, Agnelli's got a big team behind him.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
dunno, I think Ale could be a great president, the main task for the president of Juventus imo is to represent the club and carry on the values and traditions of the club and I can't see anyone better suited than Del Piero for that job. it's not like he has to manage the club by himself, Agnelli's got a big team behind him.
agnelli is a competent person himself with proper business education. i loved alex as a player, he was magical (especially pre-injury), but management is a whole different thing. presidents are rarely only pretty faces. alex would make a great club ambassador like trez, but i can't see him in the management. also, del piero should leave his own business/brand behind if he'd be in charge at juve, and i can't see that happening either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 26)