Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (48 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
surprised i didn't find this article here yet

Del Piero? The greatest Italian ever

Ex-Real Madrid icon Raul believes Juventus' Alessandro Del Piero is 'the greatest footballer in Italian history'.

Raul, who spent sixteen years with los Blancos before accepting a transfer to the New York Cosmos, praised his fellow icon Alessandro Del Piero for his career at Juventus.

“He is the best player in Italian history,” the former Spain captain told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “A person for whom I feel not only respect, but also great affection.”

Raul also had a few words praising new Milan Coach Filippo Inzaghi.

“Just three terms: goleador, fighter and man-in-the-box.

“I wish him the best as a Coach. If he puts the same fight in it that he had as a player, he will do wonderfully.”

Raul said that he still follows the games of Real Madrid, but occasionally watches Italian football to follow his former colleagues. “I watch the games of Real Madrid first and foremost. I follow my ex-teammates or friends. Those in Napoli and Diego Lopez in Milan.”

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
man how awesome would it be if del piero retired, then became a manager and coached juve one day huh?

then during his season he finishes season at 15th postion and gets fired and goes in tears. lol

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
and like ferrara and conte he would go from being a hero to a villian.

it's like in the dark night. you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)