Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (52 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Del Piero discusses Juventus return
By Football Italia staff

Alessandro Del Piero has discussed the possibility of returning to Juventus one day, admitting he’ll always be connected to the club.

The striker left the Bianconeri in 2012, after over 700 appearances and becoming the club’s all-time leading goalscorer.

Now plying his trade in the Indian Super League for Delhi Dynamos, the former Italian international has discussed his future in an interview with Radio RAI.

“I always want my memories of Juve to be good ones,” Del Piero reflected.

“What I experienced at Juventus was amazing and unique, and that’s what remains.

“The relationship with Juve will always be wonderful, [but] I don’t know what will happen in the future.

“I will return to Italy sooner or later, I miss Italy.

“I have a house there, my mum, my brother, my friends… We’ll have to see what my role will be.

“Aside from talk of possible roles, my relationship with Juve will never change, it’s a strong bond and it will be that way forever.

“If and when the time comes, we’ll evaluate everything, I’m not ruling anything out.

“We’ll see what the future holds for me, right now I’m focussed on these experiences abroad.”

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
'Del Piero can lead calcio’

Andrea Agnelli has suggested that Alessandro Del Piero could one make an ideal candidate to lead Italian football’s renewal process.

Juventus were against Carlo Tavecchio being elected as Italian Football Federation President in August, following racist remarks he made during his election campaign.

Today, the Bianconeri’s patron has suggested that his club’s legendary No 10 would be a more suitable candidate to front Italy’s attempts to restructure its game.

“If you had a good football career, it's not necessarily the case that you know how to take on a managerial role,” Agnelli has begun at an event today.

“Del Piero might, however, be the right man to lead a footballing institution.

“I don't know if he'll return to Juventus, but he can certainly be a major face for Juventus and also for Italian footbal. With him, there's a feeling.

“I'm respectful of the institutions, and of Carlo Tavecchio as President so if he calls me I'll answer the phone, but I preferred a different solution and I continue to support this.

“The blunder of Opti Poba? Italy have a very low sense of ethics and slips of the tongue like this don’t generate much surprise.

“Racism has no place in life in general not just in football. With the fans, how is it possible to root for Pogba or Asamoah and then hate Balotelli? They have skin the same colour. Are the fans bi-polar?

“Racism must be fought, and if there are attitudes such as those against Balotelli, we must be strict and apply the appropriate rules.”

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At least i know that our good old Ale would be doing his best to get straight the italian football, instead of being robbing money and fukin whores.

You can bet on that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)