Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (42 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Do you think he'll play a half for each team?
:xfinger:

But probably not since it will be pre season and the Suppercup would be the next game(if we make it), Conte would want all the players focused and no distractions.

It would be nice halfway through the second half Tevez comes off and Gives Ale the 10 back

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
10th of August 2014: WELCOME JUVENTUS

It was a really special day for me. Today I've participated in press conference, that introduced a great event for the future of Australian football and for me personally. On the 10th of August the Juventus will come to Sydney to play a match against star team of A-League at Anz Stadium. I'll be the captain of this team.

Well, it's kind of a strange feeling… in my opinion there's no place for a word "AGAINST" in between "Del Piero" and "Juventus". I've never broken a relation with Juventus supporters and hope it will never happen. For me Juve has always been "One Love" and will remain so forever! So, let's do it like this… let's say that on the 10th of August I'll be playing "IN FRONT" of Juventus, with the A-League All Stars jersey on. Great emotions, and above all, it should be a great feast for football in Australia.

I do believe that this match will be a great opportunity to celebrate the improvements of Australian football, the growth of a movement, that in the last two years boosted league's growing stature and I'm happy to have lived this period here, doing my best to obtain these results.

It's important to talk about this match because it should become a tool to increase the popularity of football even more and to legitimize all the progress of the last years.

10th of August 2014: mark this date in your agenda! Last summer I had a fabulous experience with Sydney FC in Italy, next summer there'll be Juventus in Sydney… another chapter of black-n-white passion of my life that interlaces with great enthusiasm of Australian adventure. See you in Sydney, and I want to say already now: welcome Juventus!

Alessandro

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Did the club intend for it to be a reunion of sorts with Del Piero, or is it just a tour in Australia that DP will coincidentally be involved in?

If it's the former then the relationship between management and Ale aren't as strained as we believed, and maybe a return to the club in whatever role could happen sooner than later.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Forza Ale!!! Forza Capitano!!

Man I wish I could visit Sydney and watch Juve and Del Piero !

- - - Updated - - -

Forza Ale!!! Forza Capitano!!

Man I wish I could visit Sydney and watch Juve and Del Piero !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)