Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (102 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Dear fans,
Can someone tell where is possible to buy Ale's book in Sydney? (name of bookstore, adress)
Would appreciate a lot!
Edgar
Dymock's bookstores will have it. You can find one in the CBD.

424 George St (between Market and King St)

You should also be able to find it in department stores like David Jones and Myer and Big-W and Target.

Hope that helps.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Posted this in the vidal thread, but wanted to put it here also.

"Dear Arturo, I read your words at the time of the renewal of your contract with Juventus & I thank you. I don't think the number on the back of your jersey is what matters, but how you honor it, which you have shown how to do."

Vidal's response: "Dear Ale, your words fill me with pride & it's a great pleasure to hear from you. You helped build the history of Juventus over the past 20 yrs, today we continue to work just like how you taught us."

Aug 17, 2007
Yeah great goal, however couldn't move after 35 minutes and didn't come up for the second half. Just a terrible season in terms of fitness. Did a mistake when he broke up with Bonocore (his personal trainer).

- - - Updated - - -

According to Italian media, that was his 50th Fk career goal

Aug 17, 2007
Sure, but it wasn't like that at all last season. I believe it's the personal trainer plus the 6-months break between the seasons. As Seedorf explained recently, at this age they must play frequently if they want to avoid injuries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)