Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (69 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ale!!!!!

These days are of the coldest in the history of Tel-Aviv and it was really hard to leave the warm bed for Australian football, but this goal is the perfect reward. With Italian commentator:
http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.i...-torna-e-segna-il-sydney-vince-2-1-160-.shtml

He didn't come up for the second half cause he felt tightness in the lower back. He should be ready for next week.
Do you have the link on youtube? Cant seem to open this, Italian comm but in youtube if possible.

Time to edit sig :)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
My friend is bring me home his book from Sydbey he says its only 200 pages long i hope it is good, i should have it by Thurday i will let you guys know what i think of it

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
My friend is bring me home his book from Sydbey he says its only 200 pages long i hope it is good, i should have it by Thurday i will let you guys know what i think of it
Ive read it. It's an easy read, not as insightful about his Juve career as I would have hoped but it does give a small insight into ADP the person. Worth the read IMO

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
probably won't be here for it, since I don't think he will be playing another season for Aus.. unless they sign him for the game specifically but I sincerely doubt he would even want to play against Juve. they should let him play and be captain for the match once more :D:touched:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
probably won't be here for it, since I don't think he will be playing another season for Aus.. unless they sign him for the game specifically but I sincerely doubt he would even want to play against Juve. they should let him play and be captain for the match once more :D:touched:
Why do you think that ?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
probably wants to go back to Italy. I would be more surprised if he signs for another season. not that there's anything wrong if he doesn't play another season here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)