Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (55 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
Today is a very important day in my Sydney FC life. The club, my coach and my team mates have decided to honour me with captain's armband for the forthcoming season...

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I haven't posted a lot of late, however today is an important day. Today marks 20 years to the day the great man played his first match for Juventus.

Grazie Ale!

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Del Piero's tweets in the past 5 hours

"19/9/93,10.45 am.Meeting with Mr.G.Agnelli in his residence in Villar is postponed. He is busy for the visit in Torino of Raissa Gorbaciova."

"19/9/1993, 11.30 am I'm calling home: "Mom, dad happy wedding anniversary! We'll speak after the match..." #ADP10+10"

"19/9/1993, 12 pm: lunch and then leaving for Torino. Trapattoni give the team composition..."

"in offense will play Ravanelli, Baggio and Moeller. I will wear the jersey n.16"

"19/9/93, 2.20 pm: the bus is almost arrived at the Delle Alpi Stadium. Knowing that I will find my jersey in the locker room it excites me."

"19/9/93, h15 Team @JuventusFC: Peruzzi Carrera Fortunato Marocchi Kohler J.Cesar Di Livio Conte Ravanelli Baggio Moeller. #Adp10+10"

"19/9/93, ora 15:45. Eccola! // 3.45 pm: there you go! #Adp10+10
BUh7DF6CcAAZxk-.png
"

"Juve-Reggiana, kickoff. I'm sitting on the bleachers, it's already a great achievement.Hoping for my moment to come...#Adp10+10"

"19/9/93, 5.35pm: Juve-Reggiana, after the goal of Ravanelli and Moeller, at 32' Roberto Baggio scored a goal. The match is saved #adp10+10"

"5.38 pm: Trapattoni is looking at me, yes his really looking at me...he is asking me to enter the field..."

"5:38...My moment is arrived: Ravanelli is coming out, I'm getting in. Debut in Torino. #adp10+10"

"5.40 pm: Di Livio his getting forward, his crossing is for me. I let the ball cross over, I'm looking the goal area, left foot. GOALLLLLL!
BUiYYYNCMAAtedS.jpg
"

"5.50 pm: Juventus-Reggiana 4-0: Ravanelli, Moeller, Baggio, Del Piero. My story has started, twenty years ago. #Adp10+10 #OneLove"

Then Claudio tweeted this

$Screen shot 2013-09-19 at 12.05.47 PM.png

:touched:

Attachments

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Fuck off, Totti. Ale was treated much, much better than him. It's just Roma were afraid of him, while Ale was respected here. There's a big difference.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
His type of footballer doesn't exist any more. People are motivated by money and not loyalty or respect for the club and fans. Fair play to Hamsik he could have left for Milan 3 years ago but chose to stay at Napoli for the fans and out of loyalty. Alex is literally the nicest and most modest person i have seen. I remember when Merda won the trepple he congratulated them even though it was undeserved.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
http://en.alessandrodelpiero.com/news/a-good-beginning-makes-a-good-ending_384.html

A good beginning makes a good ending

Here in Sydney we are getting ready for the new championship. We are training hard to find the best form and to grow together in all senses, to continue our way started during the summer camp in Jesolo. On Sunday we'll be playing the last friendly match of this season, and our championship starts on the 1st of October: we'll do our best to be the protagonists right from the beginning and to leave behind all the negative experience of the last season, making a fresh start.

A good beginning makes a good ending, you know… it's important to start well, but also to keep up the pace right till the last decisive part of the season, that in Australia is a period of playoff. I'm the captain of the team and surely I feel the responsibility for this adventure, my expectations fully correspond to those of my team mates and our fans: we want to have a great season.

By the way, talking about captain and "a good beginning", even being far away, I still follow a championship in Italy and Champions League, I always know Juventus' results and not only… Roma and my friend Francesco have had a great beginning of this new season. I'm happy Francesco has renewed the contract with the team of his heart, that's where he wants to end his playing career.

I wish you to write a lot of more wonderful pages in your book of glory...

Good luck Francesco and above all… Happy Birthday!!!

Alessandro

PS mistakenly was looking for his thread in the Players Section, as usual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)