Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (28 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
The Juve & Del Piero relationship is ruined for now. They can't just invite him and think it's all good again. Personally, I think Del Piero would turn down the opportunity to see yesterday's match from the stadium because 1) he would take all the attention from the players, 2) it would be too emotional for everyone.

The relationship will heal, all in due time.

Del Piero will be honorary president one day.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Fvck time, fvck healing the relationship. They should be begging and kissing his both feet to come and be part of everything and let him do whatever he wants, if they can't do that, fvck them. Del Piero shouldn't wait for "no one" or for time to heal, you either respect him, him ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO or screw them. No third option should be here.

How do you think he feels when he knows he was pushed and replaced by fvcking Bendtner and Anelka??

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
The Juve & Del Piero relationship is ruined for now. They can't just invite him and think it's all good again. Personally, I think Del Piero would turn down the opportunity to see yesterday's match from the stadium because 1) he would take all the attention from the players, 2) it would be too emotional for everyone.

Good again? what happend since it went bad?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Hey, I'm considering a hair-transplant in 15 years if I turn-out like my father, bald. Depends how bad it'll look. :D
Bah, three words: embrace your age :D
Your age is always what you are eager to do so if in 15 year's time you still love to travel, discover new things and cheer for a football team and a football player, you are still young.

But I understand you, that's what extremely beautiful people have to deal with. Can't quite understand however why Conte had to feel such pressure in the first place :p

@king Ale

Your favorite 2 men:

Pretty much.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Bah, three words: embrace your age :D
Your age is always what you are eager to do so if in 15 year's time you still love to travel, discover new things and cheer for a football team and a football player, you are still young.
Indeed. My chemistry teacher used to tell me, Hooligans and noisy students like you will never grow up :D

But I understand you, that's what extremely beautiful people have to deal with. Can't quite understand however why Conte had to feel such pressure in the first place :p
That's not the reason :p, I don't like being half bald or having half hair, either 100% bald (I don't mind that) or fix what's dead. In Conte's case I would have shaved my head.

- - - Updated - - -

With Zamparini's asking prices and Secco being in charge, we would've paid 25-30 millions to get him.
Barzagli has been the best defender in Europe if not the world in the last couple of years. I think he's worth that cash back then and now.

Nov 17, 2012
Barzagli has been the best defender in Europe if not the world in the last couple of years. I think he's worth that cash back then and now.
Him and Chiello for different reasons. Chiello is like our Gentile (albeit a far less brutal and primitive version); a resolute man-marker, indomitable, uncompromising, tough, anticipates and promptly interdicts opposition attacks, he's great in the tackle and second to none in do-or-die defending and shot-blocking. In comparison, Barzagli is like our Scirea; unyielding and dominant, yet clean, graceful, excellent in positioning, and possesses masterful defensive intellect and tactical awareness.

Best two defenders in the world presently. The fact that Juve's defensive unit as a collective, is greater than the sum of it's parts, speaks volumes not about not only their brilliant individual qualities; but that, along with Bonucci, these stand-out qualities compliment each other so well, which in-turn only serves to emphasise Juve's defensive prowess. Hopefully next season Cáceres can remain fit and uninjured, so that he can take some of the load off Licht, Barzagli and Chiello, so that we don't have injury and fatigue issues that plagued us like this year. Both Barzagli and Chiello's fitness and physiological well-being needs to be preserved so that they can serve us well into the future!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)