Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (230 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I doubt it was anything other then technical decision from Conte's part. Don't think it was anything on a personal level, but I guess media got to do what it got to do.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Anybody know where I can get HD highlights of these sydney games? I plan on making a new vid for ale but don't want to have to download all of the matches. He puts highlights on his youtube channel but their not the greatest quality. Would +rep anybody who could help me out.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Anyway you look at it it's sad that he isn't with us anymore.

Last season I was pro moving on, and I still am probably a bit, but having him here on these CL nights... That would be awesome.
:depressed

What bothers me the most and I am sure it bothers Del Piero himself is that there's no game decider/changer on the bench and getting rid of him to be replaced by Bentdner and Anelka makes one sad.

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012
Did you know that?

http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/serie_a/juventus/2009/01/19-15568/Anche+James+Bond+tifa+per+Alex

Google Translate:

Even James Bond fans for Alex

The new 007 Daniel Craig admitted, "Del Piero is my favorite player ever." And the captain of Juventus comes the award of Tg1 as the best Italian athlete of 2008
TURIN, Jan. 19 - Even James Bond fans Alex Del Piero. Daniel Craig, the British actor who has taken the place of Pierce Brosnan as 007 in the last two films on the most famous spy in the world, was born in Liverpool and is an avid fan of the Reds. But, as a lover of football, confesses that his favorite player of all time is just the captain of Juventus, who last night was able to admire the Stadio Olimpico in Rome in the game against Lazio. "I've always been a big fan of Italian football - says Craig to Sky -. And my absolute favorite player is Del Piero. "With regard to the affair Kaka, Craig thinks that the Brazilian will eventually stay at Milan, "I do not think that will go to Manchester City. In any case, I'm from Liverpool fan I say that with or without Kaka against us, the City will lose anyway. "

BEST ATHLETE 2008 - Del Piero is doing full of compliments, awards and trophies. Tonight will receive the Oscar del Calcio as best Italian player and best striker in 2008. Yesterday, he took no small satisfaction to be awarded by the Director of Tg1 Gianni Riotta as the best Italian athlete last year. Alex won the poll by the news of the first channel of Rai ahead of Valentino Rossi thanks to the votes of the members of Tuttosport.com, who have flocked to the site of the Tg1 for him to win the prize. Yesterday, the Juventus captain received an award from the hands of Riotta in the hotel where Juve was in withdrawal ahead of the match against Lazio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 221)