Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (207 Viewers)

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Who's running this competition? They got the greatest player that will probably play A-league and he's sitting at home for the finals series. FFS they got 6 out of 8 teams playing anyway, they might as well have all of them playing off for the Cup.

What's worse is that AFL and Rugby just started their seasons and about the only chance of getting them off the front (back) page is to have ADP tearing up the finals. With all the contentious decisions throughout a season, you'd think Sydney (the team actually trying to elevate this competition) would've been helped a little to gain one extra place. Clowns.

Nov 17, 2012
Man how I wish we had him come in the second half against Bayern. There are no better Big game players than Del Piero
I would go so far to say we would still be undefeated. Vs Lazio, vs Samp, vs Inter and vs AC. Just him coming on lifts the morale of the players, and hope in the hearts of the fans.. No single player has had that effect on a team since Baggio, and dare I say, I think Alex exceeded that, watching him weave his skill off the bench as a super-sup was just awe-inspiring!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 202)