Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (91 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think Sydney guys don't wanna play Ale, like little kids that don't want to open their new toy cause it's too pretty. They called-off another training match that was scheduled for tomorrow. I guess it means Ale won't get to play a pre-season match. I think they won't play him in the 1st match in NZ, this Crook guy, the coach, keep talking about it.
It wasn't Sydney who called off the pre season game, it was Central Coast's decision.

I reckon they will give Ale a 10-15 min cameo against Wellington. They will save him for the opening home game against Newcastle.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It sucks. He can play 90 mintues easily. Only 27 matches in the A-league season, let him play 'em all FFS.
It all depends on his physical condition though. The coaches are (rightly) being very cautious with him, imagine if he pulls up with a bad muscle injury in the first game and misses a few months? Its wise to take things slowly and make sure he is at 100%. Patience is the key.

Aug 17, 2007
It all depends on his physical condition though. The coaches are (rightly) being very cautious with him, imagine if he pulls up with a bad muscle injury in the first game and misses a few months? Its wise to take things slowly and make sure he is at 100%. Patience is the key.
No doubt about that, but I believe he's ready. 3 months with his personal trainer, one more month with the Italian amateur team and 3 weeks of training with Syndey. I believe he can start the first match.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It sucks. He can play 90 mintues easily. Only 27 matches in the A-league season, let him play 'em all FFS.
It's also the jet lag. They were talking about it on a football show here last night.

And the coach said on that show he will probably play as a #9 in a 4-3-3 first until he gets more match fitness.

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
so i got my copy of fifa 13 today and there is no Del Piero

I've even downloaded the latest updates and nothing....... i'm in dismay as i don't want to play with any other player.....

Am i just not looking in the right place?

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
It's also the jet lag. They were talking about it on a football show here last night.

And the coach said on that show he will probably play as a #9 in a 4-3-3 first until he gets more match fitness.
True, I always suffer for about a week whenever I travel to Indonesia from here. They even said jet lag from the trip to the east is the hardest and will make you slightly dumber in term of cognitive ability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)