Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (57 Viewers)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Still can't believe he has left :cry:

It's better to have love and lost, than to never have loved at all!

Be grateful that we were lucky to see this great man. Since calciopoli Del Piero has proved time and time again what a true champion is. His efforts post Serie B are simply incredible and without the fighting spirit he has led this team with, we would not be anywhere near where we are now. I highly doubt the prima-donnas of today would be able to survive demotion and come back to perform at that incredibly high standard. The emotional roller coaster ride alone would be enough for C Ronaldo have multiple nervous breakdowns and admitted into an insane asylum. He will forever be immortalised as one of the greatest ever Juventus legends.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
OMG, love Del Piero and all. But guys... please don't turn this into the bleeding ladyparts thread. This is not the girlfriend who broke up with you. So let's keep some composure and suck it up like men for at least Del Piero's sake, OK?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
OMG, love Del Piero and all. But guys... please don't turn this into the bleeding ladyparts thread. This is not the girlfriend who broke up with you. So let's keep some composure and suck it up like men for at least Del Piero's sake, OK?
It really feels like that..Hold me Swag, hold me till it doesn't hurt no more.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Why you be hating on DP? :D

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i can't say i'm dissapointed but at least in this section Del Piero will always be sticked and up above the rest...i'll always find his thread above.

and again, i can't say nothing more than the regular posters said in here..i will surely miss him so much on the field, on the bench, on the club. he was so immense that no one will ever fill his shoes. at least buffon and chiello seem to have learned something from the Captain...i'm sure that as long as this club will exist, there will always be a damn good Capitano to rule the team in the field, and out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)