Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (80 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I need a little help. Arguing with one of my friends, who keeps saying that Beckham is better than Del Piero. The guy has probably watched only 10 games in his life lol. Anyway, I don't care about that, but the argument moved to free kicks and him saying that Beckham is the greatest ever. Fkn Tv uh lol...

Anyway, I told him that Del Piero has scored way more goals on free kicks than him and he doesn't believe me. Truth is Bekham has scored only 15 goals total in the last 5 years and I'm pretty sure Del Piero has scored 15 goals in the last 5 years just on free kicks.

Is there a website that has exact numbers? Thanks...
Never argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
This guy somewhere in Kosovo (PEJA) stopped watching Juve after DelPiero was subbed out.
@Azzurri7;

May this guy is from Pjea,but thiss happened in Prishtina (Filikaqa Spotrs Bar) i was there too,after ADP was subbed out,i started crying and guy(Journalist) came in front of me and made alot of photos :cry:

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
May this guy is from Pjea,but thiss happened in Prishtina (Filikaqa Spotrs Bar) i was there too,after ADP was subbed out,i started crying and guy(Journalist) came in front of me and made alot of photos :cry:
oh shiit. You shouldn't cry. You are a toughie. Sad day though. I was misinformed about the place :D!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 76)