Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (211 Viewers)

Nov 1, 2002
very depressing month for me (lost 2 people from my family due to cancer) combined with the idea of not seeing my childhood hero playing in the next season, though I've had great pleasure to win against all haters. and i hope they win the Coppa for him :)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
His goal against Germany in 2006. I'll always remember that one like it happened yesterday! :touched:
definitely this!

---------- Post added 19.05.2012 at 19:52 ----------

Juventino★★★;3679262 said:
very depressing month for me (lost 2 people from my family due to cancer) combined with the idea of not seeing my childhood hero playing in the next season, though I've had great pleasure to win against all haters. and i hope they win the Coppa for him :)
sorry for your loss

RocknRolla

Dec 10, 2008
Juventino[RUS];3678473 said:
What is this obsession with anglicizing everything? From "Welcome Home" in the opening ceremony to "Juventus Stadium" to the "J-Museum" and now "One Love." What's wrong with Italian? "Unico Amore" actually sounds better.

Whatever... a grand gesture nonetheless :touched:

Aug 17, 2007
Just so you know, Ale designed the patch himself, after Nike asked him to do so.

---------- Post added 20.05.2012 at 04:40 ----------

In the press conference, an arab journalist asked Ale if he has offers from Qatar and said he's sorry for his Italian. Ale said:"First congrats for you Italian, for sure it's better than my arabic...".

:D

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juventino★★★;3679262 said:
So sorry to hear that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 207)