Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (159 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I never got to see him live....One day I hope I meet him.
If I'll ever have a regret, that's one. I never got to see him play live with Juventus. I'd have gone this year, but the uncertainty surrounding him and Conte not playing him made me think twice (that and the fact that I realized only a few weeks ago, that my passport expired :D) Hopefully I get to see him play live elsewhere.

---------- Post added 15.05.2012 at 14:28 ----------

To be honest, I'll support ANY club Del Piero plays for as long as it isn't an Italian one.
:agree: Fuck I'll even support Man United (I hope that never happens) if he went there.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
fuuuuuck, don't even say it Asif, Alex at Manure would be too unbearable.
I'd rather the Arabs and Noel Gallagher tempt him to join the blue side than Man United. But if Alex makes a decision to join any freaking club, I'll be by his side :D

Edit: Btw, did Balotelli really say what I read he said?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
One more game, 100th more emotions, hopefully one more cup. My hero Alex I don't know how I will deal with the fact that I will not see you in the black and white you have made your own. I have only ever known Juventus with Alex and Alex with Juventus...I remember growing up with pictures of you on my wall, watching you play, even when I could not understand the game I was drawn to you. You have given so much to this team, the sport and me...I know I will never be as emotionally attached to a player as I am to you..There is something that is more than football here, it is more than admiration, it is genuine love. I feel as if I have known you my whole life. It is crazy, I feel like I am losing a loved one. I remember how angry I got when I saw you on the bench under Capello and how I defended you even if I was so young after those famous Euro's (and I would do it again). While the kids at school went from Ronaldo to Ronaldihno, Messi to C.Ronaldo I could never find a player better than you. I admired many others but in my eyes you were the best and no one came close. There was something different with you Alex, you had an aura around you not of arrogance but a quiet confidence and intelligence, a humble captain who did things so effortlessly. I remember how I cried when you scored in Germany, I knew what that moment meant for you, to shut the haters up as you did was poetry. When you lined up to take that penalty in the final I was so nervous, more for you than the final itself. It was strange, you are more than a footballer to me, you are family. You loved this shirt like us fans, you bled for it, you made it sparkle when times were bleak. Those goals against Real Madrid, the standing ovation...Man I have never been more in awe of anyone. I get tears in my eyes thinking about it. The way you were leading goal scorer in Serie B and then you came up and did in Serie A, it was something only you could do. You did it not with selfishness but with brilliance. The way you tried to have Trez be joint goalscorer with you, sadly it failed but we saw the man you were, the man you are and the man you continue to be. The quiet genius, the humble captain. You are more than numbers and statistics, when I think of you I think of more than our leading goal scorer...So much more, for me you are the greatest player to grace this beautiful game. No words will ever be enough to describe my love for you, thank you truly Alex...It will never be the same without you, but the memory of you in this shirt will comfort me. Your smile in that last Serie A game will live with me forever.

Grazie Alex, lets win another cup together!
Salvo :touched:

Damn, every time I think I've managed to get control of my emotions, there's another video/article popped up.

To be honest, I'll support ANY club Del Piero plays for as long as it isn't an Italian one.
I'll support THE club he'll be playing for.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
First Pavel, then my idol Trez, Camo and now the Legend of Legends, i don't know how much more my heart can take. I'm glad i have seen you play live twice with my own eyes. The feeling i had when you entered the pitch gave him shivers, for a moment i hoped that you could play and stay at the place you loved the most, what you called your home, where you called your fans family. But now it all comes to an end. Let's end this era with another Trophy Alex, it's only right that in the season you have to leave our beloved club with another piece of Silverware to rise your status of THE icon of Juventus even more!

enzo

May 14, 2012
I could cool down a bit because of assuming he would definitely play in the USA. Actually already anticipating his return to the club. The thought of him staying in Europe gives me strange feelings. Should he play in England, this will definitely heat up the whole situation again.

Nov 1, 2002
One more game, 100th more emotions, hopefully one more cup. My hero Alex I don't know how I will deal with the fact that I will not see you in the black and white you have made your own. I have only ever known Juventus with Alex and Alex with Juventus...I remember growing up with pictures of you on my wall, watching you play, even when I could not understand the game I was drawn to you. You have given so much to this team, the sport and me...I know I will never be as emotionally attached to a player as I am to you..There is something that is more than football here, it is more than admiration, it is genuine love. I feel as if I have known you my whole life. It is crazy, I feel like I am losing a loved one. I remember how angry I got when I saw you on the bench under Capello and how I defended you even if I was so young after those famous Euro's (and I would do it again). While the kids at school went from Ronaldo to Ronaldihno, Messi to C.Ronaldo I could never find a player better than you. I admired many others but in my eyes you were the best and no one came close. There was something different with you Alex, you had an aura around you not of arrogance but a quiet confidence and intelligence, a humble captain who did things so effortlessly. I remember how I cried when you scored in Germany, I knew what that moment meant for you, to shut the haters up as you did was poetry. When you lined up to take that penalty in the final I was so nervous, more for you than the final itself. It was strange, you are more than a footballer to me, you are family. You loved this shirt like us fans, you bled for it, you made it sparkle when times were bleak. Those goals against Real Madrid, the standing ovation...Man I have never been more in awe of anyone. I get tears in my eyes thinking about it. The way you were leading goal scorer in Serie B and then you came up and did in Serie A, it was something only you could do. You did it not with selfishness but with brilliance. The way you tried to have Trez be joint goalscorer with you, sadly it failed but we saw the man you were, the man you are and the man you continue to be. The quiet genius, the humble captain. You are more than numbers and statistics, when I think of you I think of more than our leading goal scorer...So much more, for me you are the greatest player to grace this beautiful game. No words will ever be enough to describe my love for you, thank you truly Alex...It will never be the same without you, but the memory of you in this shirt will comfort me. Your smile in that last Serie A game will live with me forever.

Grazie Alex, lets win another cup together!
+REP

exactly my feelings towards Del Piero, he's been such inspiration to all his fans and specially for those who followed him since the beginning of his Juventus career. Del Piero is a wonderful human being and is example to all in and off the field.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Really, it took me a while to actually find the words to describe how I feel but even now I couldn't. Thanks everyone but I wish I could do more for our capitano.

enzo

May 14, 2012
If I'm perfectly honest right now, I don't know if I can still consider myself a Juventus fan.
I can totally understand you. ADP has become such an integral part of Juventus, that they appeared to be one. But please have no doubt in yourself being a Juventino. Read the posts in this thread, all the honest words and feelings, they definitely help. Your black-white heart may be empty or full of pain right now, but it will not stop beating.

May 4, 2004
Really, it took me a while to actually find the words to describe how I feel but even now I couldn't. Thanks everyone but I wish I could do more for our capitano.
You really hit that with all the words. The way you discribe ur feelings twords Ale, can be related to so many (including me).. +rep

---------- Post added 15.05.2012 at 17:38 ----------

If I'm perfectly honest right now, I don't know if I can still consider myself a Juventus fan.
That's fair. But seeing how Ale feels twords us the Juve supporters and hearing him say the stuff he says about the club and our colors, makes me even a bigger Juventus fan.. Del Piero is Juventus, Juventus is Del Piero!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)