Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (107 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We must consider our selves very fortunate, that we have lived in the right timeline to savor Alex the Great.
The Greatest icon Juve ever had! And probably ever will...

In time, this will become more evident than it is today, the moments DP and Juve have been to...
I my self have seen the pre-ADP Juve, i remember the young boy that challenged the great R.Baggio, one of the last legends of the old football.
I could never imagine how things are going to end up.
When DP joined us, we have won the championship, later on the CL, many more titles followed, decisive victories and goals, we ve been through hell together and even then and there, he took us by the hand, became the first scorer and helped us stood tall again, he never moaned, never hesitated, he is now leaving as a champion!
A perfect, poetic circle, an epic tale with a perfect ending, the only one that would seem fit...
He is not a Pele or a Maradona, maybe not even a Messi, but his love for our club, pushes him forward, to make such heroic deeds, to go beyond his capabilities, to do whatever it takes. With DP there are no limits! No shortcomes.
He just delivers whatever it is needed, he feels what our lady needs and he provides it.
DP took the old lady Juventa and danced with her for the greatest part of my life time.
Such an intimate dance, such a unconditional love...there were moments that both him and her fell, but the music never actually stopped, DP merely caught his breath and kept on and on...
It was one of the golden standards of my life... football has changed quite a lot, life values too, its really hard to explain it, if you havent experianced it yourself,
but no matter what those changes brought, there was always a point of reference to cling upon... smth pure, smth real...
The epitome of continuity and stability, "Un cavaliere non lascia mai la sua Signora" no matter what, how and when, he was always there, always ready to give his all, always ready to lead by example, always there to make the difference, always there to hold our lady's hand...
Uno di noi always and forever!!!
There cant be anything less, than a very hard earned, eternal gratitude, coming from each and every Juventino heart around the globe.

Thank you Alex, thank you for all!

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Ive watched Del Piero ever since that famous hat trick against Parma back in 1993, it was the year Del Piero was born and Baggio sent away. I remember feeling angry and setup about Baggio leaving and to Milan out of all teams. I just never thought at the time that Del Piero would turn out to be the greatest Juventus player ever to step out onto the field. The man is a Legend and its been an honour watching him play through the years, from Seria A championships, European Cups to World Cups, the man has done it all and ive supported him through it all.

THANK YOU DEL PIERO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 101)