Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (102 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
My extreme sadness for losing DP is now turning to anger.....

he is still good enough to be on this team, AND he deserves another shot at the CL !!!!

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
to all of you who still want and hope that he will come back for one more year, can you really go through saying goodbye to him twice? Because i sure as hell can't.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Seriously this is devastating for all of us, for some in a different way to others. I will never stop supporting Juve but it will never be the same. I will still be just as passionate but yeah a part of me is missing. Now people can disagree or whatever but please let people deal as they will. Let people get angry, emotional it is a big thing for us. I feel numb now, I am happy alex left on top but I wanted him to retire here, he did as well. Call me selfish or whatever but that's the way I see it.

Let us begin the healing process by imagining Alex lifting one more Cup, let us remember how great he truly was and is. The best ever for me, words cannot express my aprecciation and love for yoy Alex, grazie di tutto. Sempre al tuo fianco capitano!
I also hope we do not lose people like Rab or Hoori as Juve fans because people like you make this club great.

We also have to make sure the "next Del Piero" isn't thrown around lightly :D

Apr 15, 2006
Interesting to see how some DP fans' reactions are similar to how someone would react to the death of a loved one. Heartbreak, devastation, denial, disbelief, anger, finding a scapegoat to blame, some hope that they'll be brought back to life. Amazing!

At the same time, I realized how I would react to the loss of a loved one. While sadness, grief, devastation and loss of hope is something I'll immediately feel, I'll cherish the wonderful moments we shared and all the things they've achieved rather than focus on that singular event of the passing away of their life.

Thank you, Ale. I can never ask for more than what you've given to us all! :touched:

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
blʘndu;3669752 said:
from this day my expectation for a player will lower considerably...the measure object is too high to achieve...del piero is like the 1 million points pac man record...you can never beat it, nor do you expect such a thing...

the perfect captain has left ... mourn with me my brothers :

Belle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)