Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (99 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Alessandro,

Your goals, assists and dribbles have given me some of the best emotions in my life. In particular I remember your goals against Monaco in 1998, your goal against Real Madrid in 2003 and your goals against Real Madrid in 2008. Arguably they were all topped by your goal against Germany, which, because of the way you ran to the ball, was a goal you were very determined to score and thus became sensational in every possible way. I have seen countless goals 'alla Del Piero', but your goal against Fiorentina is most likely the best goal I have ever seen even if it wasn't scored in your typical fashion.

But Ale, more important than anything is that, for the past 19 years, you have been my hero. Every kid grows up having a hero. You were mine. I thank you.
:touched:

So many people here that feel that their childhood is over...myself among them

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I hope against hope that Agnelli discussed this ending with him, because I don't know if Alex is keeping quiet so as to avoid any issues when it's time to return as a director. Dunno if he will, but it'll be great to see him back in some capacity or the other. I know I'm in denial but I guess I'll just behave like he's injured the next couple of seasons. :(

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sempre nei nostri cuori!

Thank you for all you have done throughout your career Ale. You have brought so many of us so much joy, and you always did it with class and style that no player in the world had. You are and still remain, a sensational player and most of all a sensational man.

Grazie di tutto, Capitano.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)