Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (68 Viewers)

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
maybe i can't watch this match tonight :cry:

everybody has a football idol in his life, some of you has baggio, the other has vialli, some of you idolizing zidane,
but for me, alessandro del piero is the first footballer that i stuck in love with,
i always pray after that horrible injury that he will score the goal not only from the penalty spot,
beacuse it's important to boost his confidence,
then he do that, he screaming like a crazy, i grab my keychains with the picture of him and saying "you did it! you did it!"
the memories from my 2nd grade of junior high school :touched:

arrivederci, il mio eroe

Aug 17, 2007
WΏΏdy;3666856 said:
Today is the day :moan:

@Del Piero Style and @Azzurri7

Last ever prediction, Ale for Juve in Serie A :sad:

Capitano is gonna rip Atlanta a new one, goal and a assist.
I know that's his last match in Serie A, his last match infront of our fans, but I still can't believe it. Can't realize it. Less then 5 hours till kickoff, I'm too nervous.

Oh, and yeah, Atalanta's gonna suffer.

Mar 9, 2006
:cry: Zuliani said that this is last game...............
Claudio Zuliani
Oggi e' l'ultima partita di Alessandro in campionato con la maglia della Juventus e la lacrima scenderà .
319 gol da professionista , 288 con la maglia della Juve e 187 in serie A, 42 su punizione ..ha battuto tutto i record della storia bianconera e chiuderà in casa com la fascia da capitano alzando al cielo la coppa scudetto .
Una favola del nostro calcio con lieto fine irripetibile .
Non aveva più record da battere.
Quanto ci mancherai Alessandro Del Piero : il capitano, la storia , la bandiera bianconera!!!

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
it's like he will never exist on the pitch for juve...we will never gonna see him do his magic for us...i wanna hear why. why can't he close his career at us and not in fucking US

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Del Piero not finishing his career at Juventus is a hard pill to swallow. I'm not going to be able to adjust to seeing him play in a shirt that isn't black and white.

Mar 9, 2006
Del Piero not finishing his career at Juventus is a hard pill to swallow. I'm not going to be able to adjust to seeing him play in a shirt that isn't black and white.
i can't eat i can't drink, last month i was so devastated because of italian visa, i was in great great great depression, that my biggest dream is collapsed, but today.......i'll missin ale last game in turin, i'm cryin' like an idiot, oh ale ale.....it will be longest summer in my life :( and then there will be 1st Juventus game of the season, but without 10 ADP in the squad :( daaaaaaaaaaamn........................................The OTHER PLAYER with 10 number.......omg.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)