Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (49 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
8 Scudetti for him. There's no one that has won more Scudetti than him.

This is so great and sad at the same time, I also dedicate this day and post to the likes of Dp-Style, Il Re, Salv, Ahmed, Elvin, Woody, Blondu, Cigdem, Christina and the best person and my favorite desk mate in this thread Hoori including many others who contributed in this thread throughout the years.
It's been a privilege, my friend :touched:

he started his Juve career with a Scudetto and Coppa Italia, will he end it the same way
AMEN!
Don't care what anyone says, his FK vs Lazio was the winning point :stuckup:

LOOOL at this from FI:

Del Piero was one of the players who was able to give a fairly sober interview after the champagne.

“I have a little experience in these things,” he smiled.
I'm gonna miss his wit soo much :cry:

2012-05-06

WE WERE HERE

When we were winning always. On the pitch, more then others.
When we fell down.
When we didn't even know where we might end up.
When we came to know and accepted the decision. Then, we were fighting to get up.
When we took the pitch in Rimini. When the others were celebrating and we were just watching them. When some hoped we would never make it back. When we started to go up again. When we couldn't find the way. When we finally found it: winning again.

This is our celebration , earned by the sweat of brow. And the party of all who have always believed.
The party of all Juventus supporters who instead of renouncing just spoke up and made us hear you all.
The celebration of those who cheered the goal scored in B no less than the goal that brought us a scudetto.
And the celebration for our opponents, why not, (may be just not all of them), who never lost respect for us.
It's a celebration of Balzaretti, Belardi, Bianco, Birindelli, Bojinov, Boumsong, Buffon, Camoranesi, Chiellini, De Ceglie, Giannichedda, Giovinco, Guzman, Kovac, Lanzafame, Legrottaglie, Marchionni, Marchisio, Mirante, Nedved, Palladino, Paro, Piccolo, Trezeguet, Venitucci, Zalayeta, Zanetti, Zebina. Coach Deschamps.

It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.

Alessandro
:delpiero: :touched: I was here

Chromemaster

Apr 28, 2012
I just can't accept the fact that these are his last matches at Juve.:( It is so unfair and makes no sense.... why would you want to send away a player who can play as well like any other striker from the team? Age is not important, as long as you give your best and manage to entertain the croud.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's sad as hell but the decision has been made.

I'm gonna cry, but I think it's important now to continue to be happy. Continue the celebrations. This is what Del Piero is doing, and this is what he wants us to do.

Be happy everyone. We are the champions and we will see Del Piero lift the Serie-A title one final time :touched: :cry:

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
It's sad as hell but the decision has been made.

I'm gonna cry, but I think it's important now to continue to be happy. Continue the celebrations. This is what Del Piero is doing, and this is what he wants us to do.

Be happy everyone. We are the champions and we will see Del Piero lift the Serie-A title one final time :touched: :cry:
What a way to send him off though, yeah?

Can't get much better.

Dec 6, 2010
It is sad as hell if he leaves, he is one of the few remaining gentlemen of world football and still has something to offer on the pitch. I really hope Agnelli steps up and honors il Capitano for all has sacrifice over the last few years

That being said, if Del Piero was to leave, this Scudetto is the best leaving present anyone could ever imagine. If you cried yesterday, just wait till he lifts the trophy on Sunday at a filled Juventus stadium. It is going to be so f'in epic!

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Probably he has a signed pre-contract with another team since January or so. I also believe if he wants to play is fair that he goes to a team where he can play every game "da protagonista". It has been really sad for me seeing that the last 2 games he wasn´t even taken into consideration by Conte.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
2012-05-06

WE WERE HERE

When we were winning always. On the pitch, more then others.
When we fell down.
When we didn't even know where we might end up.
When we came to know and accepted the decision. Then, we were fighting to get up.
When we took the pitch in Rimini. When the others were celebrating and we were just watching them. When some hoped we would never make it back. When we started to go up again. When we couldn't find the way. When we finally found it: winning again.

This is our celebration , earned by the sweat of brow. And the party of all who have always believed.
The party of all Juventus supporters who instead of renouncing just spoke up and made us hear you all.
The celebration of those who cheered the goal scored in B no less than the goal that brought us a scudetto.
And the celebration for our opponents, why not, (may be just not all of them), who never lost respect for us.
It's a celebration of Balzaretti, Belardi, Bianco, Birindelli, Bojinov, Boumsong, Buffon, Camoranesi, Chiellini, De Ceglie, Giannichedda, Giovinco, Guzman, Kovac, Lanzafame, Legrottaglie, Marchionni, Marchisio, Mirante, Nedved, Palladino, Paro, Piccolo, Trezeguet, Venitucci, Zalayeta, Zanetti, Zebina. Coach Deschamps.

It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.

Alessandro
I'm having goosebumps ,
Forza Capitano .

For God's sake give him an extension .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The emotions from winning the Scudetto yesterday will be nothing compared to the ones we will experience when Del Piero plays his last game in front of our fans next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 43)