Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (114 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
8 Scudetti for him. There's no one that has won more Scudetti than him.

This is so great and sad at the same time, I also dedicate this day and post to the likes of Dp-Style, Il Re, Salv, Ahmed, Elvin, Woody, Blondu, Cigdem, Christina and the best person and my favorite desk mate in this thread Hoori including many others who contributed in this thread throughout the years.
:tup: :touched:

I want to say some things in the same spirit but I won't. It's too sad. It feels like the end, end of an era, THE era.

This day is full of emotions, mixed emotions. And it's not gonna end here. The next 2 Sundays will kill me. Will kill you. Us.

Ale's last scudetto, Ale's last match in Juve's stadium, Ale's last match with Juve shirt. I was so afraid from those days, and here they are. I'm thinking about the last 16 years, since I became DP fan till today, and I feel like crying. It's about to end. This May we were so afraid of is here, now, and in this day I feel it so strong, for the first time. I can't write anymore.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
8 Scudetti for him. There's no one that has won more Scudetti than him.

This is so great and sad at the same time, I also dedicate this day and post to the likes of Dp-Style, Il Re, Salv, Ahmed, Elvin, Woody, Blondu, Cigdem, Christina and the best person and my favorite desk mate in this thread Hoori including many others who contributed in this thread throughout the years.
Since 2004 till today :smile:

Too bad Andries stopped posting, we used to be three but then it was DPStyle who took his place :D

I want to say some things in the same spirit but I won't. It's too sad. It feels like the end, end of an era, THE era.

This day is full of emotions, mixed emotions. And it's not gonna end here. The next 2 Sundays will kill me. Will kill you. Us.

Ale's last scudetto, Ale's last match in Juve's stadium, Ale's last match with Juve shirt. I was so afraid from those days, and here they are. I'm thinking about the last 16 years, since I became DP fan till today, and I feel like crying. It's about to end. This May we were so afraid of is here, now, and in this day I feel it so strong, for the first time. I can't write anymore.
I couldn't have asked for more. After it became obvious that he's got no place in the team anymore, winning a last Scudetto was everything and all I could have hoped for. Sure I wished it'd have ended in a better way but I'm happy he is leaving with another Scudetto. Unlike you Simon, I can't wait for the last two games. They will be all about Alex, about us.

Aug 17, 2007
Since 2004 till today :smile:

Too bad Andries stopped posting, we used to be three but then it was DPStyle who took his place :D

I couldn't have asked for more. After it became obvious that he's got no place in the team anymore, winning a last Scudetto was everything and all I could have hoped for. Sure I wished it'd have ended in a better way but I'm happy he is leaving with another Scudetto. Unlike you Simon, I can't wait for the last two games. They will be all about Alex, about us.
I can't wait for them too. But on the other end, It's gonna be also very emotional, very hard, for me at least. Like I said, the end of an era. And what an era.

Just like you, I want Ale to leave as happy as possible, and that means Scudetto+Coppa. I hope he'll get the chance to start and win the Coppa himself.

Aug 17, 2007

2:28. Mikaela Calcagno, the hot hosts of Mediaset Premium, says she wants to say something, and gives 25 seconds speech. She said Ale deserves the his future will be in Juventus, that he gave so many for this team for so many years and this season too and stuff like that. Ale thanked her and looked excited.

Forza Mikaela

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I cant thank this man enough,The one and only,the reason I started watching Juve,the reason I loved it,my first poster on the wall,my first Juve jersey,all are with Alessandro,and now,he won this club's 30th,he shall bring us 31 next season.. Forza Capitano,I love you and I hope you will be in Juve for a long long time,seeing you beside our Juve will always be the best thing.. Forza Capitano Alessandro Del Piero!!!

kronos

Aug 16, 2011

My brother, Del piero is the reason i chose to support Juventus when i was a kid, the classiest of all. The best of the best, the only player on earth that could bring tears to my eyes, i love him, i will always love him, and, i'll always love anyone who loves him. Forza Juventus, Forza Ale. :touched:

Aug 1, 2003
I'm glad we won it vs Cagliari and not Atalanta. Should this be Ale's final season (very likely) with us, the remaining game vs Atalanta will be full of festivities and undoubtedly will also be about Del Piero, and that's what I want - just celebrations and no pressure to celebrate the great man that he is.

And then, of course, he's gonna win us the Coppa Italia and add another star too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 89)