Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (230 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Chiellini? Extension.
Marchisio? Extension.
De Ceglie? Extension.
Matri? Extension.
Barzagli? Extension.
Bonucci? Extension.
Buffon? Extension.
Quagliarella? Extension.
Del Piero? We are not thinking about the future, only the present.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Trap: I don't understand why not 1 more year of Ale at Juve.

Lippi: Del Piero is not a normal player.

Nedved: Del Piero is Juventus. There's no other way to describe him, anyone who pronounces the word Juventus the first thing that would come to mind is Del Piero. It was awesome playing with him, always been a champion and he always worked hard in trainings. Like I said, he's Juve's history.

Iniesta: I really like Del Piero. He's an eternal champion.

Christillin (Owner of Theatre/Teatro Stabile in Turin): I was at the stadium against Lazio and I started crying when he scored. I noticed I wasn't the only one crying, there was an old man crying too from happiness. I am Ale's friend since 1994, since he was a boy and we still are. We exchanged messages after the game and he said that he's not quitting, he wants to play but said he wouldn't rule anything out from (staying or leaving). He can still play and give a lot.

Jul 1, 2010
At the beginning of the season, I thought that it would be better if it was his last season but after what has happened recently, I really thought seriously about it.

I firmly believe now that we should extend his contract for a final year if he's ready to be satisfied with a limited role like he has had this season. He more than deserves to play in the Champions League for a final year.

Yes Rab, I admit that I was wrong.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Man, this hurts so much!! soooooooooooooo much :cry: how can we do this to our legend. Remember teasing Milan on how they treated their legends like maldini and pirlo and now OUR VERY own club is doing even worse with the legends of legends.

This hurts way too much, ive been waking up smiling since the past two days thinking about our win and the Capitano goal but then it hits me that orangutan is killing it all. Why? WHY?

Fuck that orangutan and that lazy eye bitch.

Conte? I love you boss but screw you for a moment for not backing Ale and going for options like borrifag. I wanted you to become out most sucessfull and longest serving coach, but i hate to say it that deep in my heart i will always have a small part of me that will hate you.

Forza Juventus Forza the one and only captian, Alessandro Del Piero.

---------- Post added 13.04.2012 at 18:04 ----------

Wow! i gotta spread some sugar before i hit ya tomstar!

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
:agree:

60th minute is ideal for Ale to step in, i don't recall a single match this season where all our forwards were red hot throughout the match and ale has been red hot in almost every match he was given more than 15 mins as a sub. If we extend his contract i'll put an agnelli avatar for a whole month even with those ugly looks.

We need Del Piero to win the title, i think its obvious to the management and conte as well.

---------- Post added 13.04.2012 at 18:23 ----------

Gazzetta wrote that he will probably join the MLS, and return to Juve in their break, ala Henry.
That's never happening, if we let him go i don't want him to return as long as agnelli is running the show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 222)