Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (105 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Iuliano:"We can't score goals recently. I would play Del Piero alongside Matri. He's the man who can invent something anytime during the match. You need the champions to win matches, like Ibra in Milan. Vucinic? I expected him to score more".

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Sissoko: "I had the chance to play with Del Piero at Juventus. He is a great player and in terms of personality he is a great guy too. I think he could still play for a team like Paris."

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
stefano "it will be hard to remain in italy after 20 years at juve but we'll still thinking at all possibilities, we have nothing new to say but we're open at all negotiations"

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
During small match at end of training yesterday, Del Piero scored two penalties, both of which he was fouled for. After he netted the 2nd past Buffon, Simone Pepe shouts "You need to play Saturday Ale, you're the only one big enough to be given a penalty around here" to which Del Piero replied "Yes but we won't have Angelo [Alessio, Assistant coach who refereed] with the whistle in Florence!"

:lol: :lol:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
During small match at end of training yesterday, Del Piero scored two penalties, both of which he was fouled for. After he netted the 2nd past Buffon, Simone Pepe shouts "You need to play Saturday Ale, you're the only one big enough to be given a penalty around here" to which Del Piero replied "Yes but we won't have Angelo [Alessio, Assistant coach who refereed] with the whistle in Florence!"

:lol: haha made my fuckin week

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ENOUGH. Alex, you play.
:smile:

:lol::lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 99)