Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (105 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Conte probably thinks we are going to forget Del Piero if he doesn't field him even if we're winning with 4goals diff.

It will take a life-time let alone soul to forget Del Piero.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's better that Del Piero wasn't fielded instead of Borriello. You all saw how we played those 20 minutes. It was actually gonna be a bigger insult to play him than to keep him on the bench.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The only games truly matter for me are those left in Coppa. That's where I'm still religiously following Juve. Can't wait for the second round game against Milan, I'm sure Ale will start.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Give me football claims that Arsenal are considering him too. I would fucking hate it if he went to Arsenal.. I despise that loser team. Please Alex dont force me to be an Arsenal fan.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Imagine if our last game this season is super important and we have to defend our lead in order to win scuetto/make CL and Conte ends up doing a defensive sub and not subbing Del Piero in at the end in order for the fans to give him a proper goodbye? :depressed

Aug 1, 2003
It's better that Del Piero wasn't fielded instead of Borriello. You all saw how we played those 20 minutes. It was actually gonna be a bigger insult to play him than to keep him on the bench.
this is true. it'd be pretty sad if ale played in those minutes when none of our forwards got any service. anyway, I'm sure he'll play a majority of Coppa

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
Must I understand how Borriello still manages to play ahead of Del Piero?
I mean ffs..
Borriello was a flop at Roma and yet we pick him up.. fine...
Then the fans protest against that disgrace...
He debuts.. and fails..
gets another chance and fails...
plays again and dosent score
and agan.. no goals...

And yet... Del Piero is benched?

WHY?

Jun 7, 2003
Must I understand how Borriello still manages to play ahead of Del Piero?
I mean ffs..
Borriello was a flop at Roma and yet we pick him up.. fine...
Then the fans protest against that disgrace...
He debuts.. and fails..
gets another chance and fails...
plays again and dosent score
and agan.. no goals...

And yet... Del Piero is benched?

WHY?
what the fuck are you talking how could borriello fail when there was no attack from our side tztz

del piero is better than all of them socalled strikers not just borriello

Aug 17, 2007
You know, if we qualify to the final, he better start this match. It like 'his' Coppa, he played all the matches, it's gonna be the most ugly thing if we get to the final and Conte will bench him, instead of telling him:"You took us to the final, you'll lead us here too. Win this cup for us, Capitano".

Just something I was thinking about the other day...Anyway, hope he plays Tuesday and we reach the final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)