Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (54 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Wrong in what way? He already know Alex's game. They've even played together. There's nothing Alex can do to displace Vuci/Matri coz the system and personnel are clear in Conte's head.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Wrong in what way? He already know Alex's game. They've even played together. There's nothing Alex can do to displace Vuci/Matri coz the system and personnel are clear in Conte's head.
Exactly. But seems that he doesn't care about his talent, there is something between them. He scored awesome goal vs Roma, since then he never played not even as a sub 5 mins.

Aug 17, 2007
Last match in the San Siro tonight...after so many years, so many matches against Milan and Merda, I can't believe I say that. The last one...and it's only a Coppa match.

I always loved watching him play in this stadium. I hope he'll score there tonight, just one more time.

Aug 17, 2007
Looked great. Considering he doesn't play at all and Borriello was his partner, looked brilliant.

Mexes and Silva couldn't stop him, only when they trippled-team him with VB. A lot of great spins, touches, and lost some balls only because he had to dribble cause he wanted something to happen and there wasn't anything else to do.

That move vs. Mexes in the first half could have been a boner goal, too bad the Dutch homo came from behind and ruined it. Btw, in the tunnel, before the match, he was so cute. Smiling and shaking hands with the kids (you know, those 3 kids, on for each team and the refs), then the little girl said something and he looked at her and laughed, it was too sweet. Papa Alex :sheik:

Anyway, too bad he played only 65 mintues. He doesn't play at all in the league, so at least let him complete 90 mintues in each Coppa match. Now we have to wait for 2 weeks (or more, don't know) to watch this magic again. Fuck this.

P.S:

Yes, that Marco Borriello is the same Marco Borriello that came on as a sub vs. Siena instead of Ale. True story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 44)