Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (225 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
comme ci comme ca...damn that shot was so close. boriello didn't helped him too much to be sincere, and he kept the ball too much in some moments but that's why he's del piero, you can't change mr awesome. that backheel first touch was out of this world

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
That Ale isn't useful anymore.
I don't think that's the reason to be quite honest. I'm sure Conte and Ale have a relationship where neither needs to prove anything to the other. It's more about Conte having a stubborn mentality. Not saying it's a good or bad thing, just saying that he's almost anal about his ideas and vision for this team and performances may not change that IMO.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Commentator on Caceres 2nd goal: That's Del Piero. That's Del Piero. That's Del Piero :D

I'm satisfied with his performance, would have done better with better players around him on the pitch.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He was spreading terror tonight, there was one move he did on Mexes in the box, I swear I saw Mexes take a shit in his pants.
A couple of tricks and flicks and nothing useful at all from him tonight. When he had a chance to do something good (usually on the break) he was way too slow and easily stopped. Pirlo is our only technical player who does useful things right now. Mirko against Siena and tonight and Del Piero tonight were more or less useless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 219)