Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (14 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Gattuso: Alex is Juventus, and I don't see him ever leaving Juve and unfortunately I'll never see him at Milan. However, Happy Birthday Alex.

Maximilian Benassi (Lecce): Del Piero is a great person and legendary footballer, I wish him a happy belated birthday and best of luck in Scudetto's title race this season and as a football fan I wish to see him play for many years to come.

Matri: When it's someone's birthday you always say the same phrases but today isn't any random person's birthday, it's Del Piero's birthday and I wish a happy birthday and I wish you make the best out of it today.

Carlo Mazzone (coach): I wish a warm happy birthday to Ale. A player I always feared on the pitch and have nothing but respect for him and I hope Juventus would always remember what Ale gave them and I wish he would be always respected and maybe more in the future.

Inzaghi: Ale and I have always been close, I want to send him my best wishes deep from my hear and tell him happy birthday Alex.

Francesco Acerbi (Chievo): Del Piero is a real champion, and I wish he would continue to give us more and not this season only and impress us with his magic. Happy birthday champion, and in our away game this season I want to exchange jersey's with you.

Lazzari (Fiorentina): My best wishes to Ale, great football player, terrific champion and an idol to everyone. From him we learn.

Cairo (Pescara): I would like to wish someone really special like Ale a happy belated birthday.

Bonaventura (Atalanta): Best wishes to one of the most respected football players and here I mean Alessandro Del Piero. He's an idol everyone can learn from, happy birthday Ale.

Ricci (Cesena): Even when I was a child I always looked at you as a champion, and I hope someday I would be lucky to meet you and play with you at last but not least, happy birthday, ostensibly.

Iuliano:touched:: My wishes to the great Captain, one of the best players, Del Piero is an exceptional player and we all know the reasons, the way Juve fans and even rival fans love him says it all, I still remember the standing ovations Ale was getting and I wish him continuity even after this season.

Perinetti Giorgio (Sport Director in Siena): I wish this wouldn't be Ale's last year, he's an example everyone should follow, he represents loyalty and love for his shirt, happy birthday Alex.

Ariaudo (Cagliari): Best warm wishes to Alessandro Del Piero who has always been my idol as a football player and as a person off the pitch, I'm lucky and proud to have been next to him in Juve. I still remember when I wasn't having a car to go back home, Ale drove me home and it was really cold that day and snow everywhere:touched::touched:, it was after Bayern game. Happy birthday, Capitano.

Dino Zoff: I'm happy and satisfied that I had the chance to coach someone like Ale, here we are talking about a great champion and an exceptional man, he has always done his humanitarian duties as a classy professional idol. I hope he plays for few more seasons at Juve so he can always fire up Juve fans.

Peluso (Atalanta): I'm happy to be able to wish Ale a happy belated birthday, he's one of the best players, unfortunately I never had the chance to get to know him personally, but I hope it happens someday soon.

Di Michele: Del Piero is an absolute great player and person, he has always been class from the times we played against him or when we were in La Nazionale together.

Tommasi: Best wishes to Ale, best way to celebrate is by sticking with Juve forever. Happy birthday Ale.

Manuel Giandonato: For me, it was always an honor to see on the pitch whenever I had the chance. Happy Birthday Ale.

Legro: As a friend I want to wish him the best to this extraordinary man, I hope I always see you happy and in peace. [Like a true priest]:D

Stefano Colantuono (Atalanta coach): I want to wish a special happy birthday to special person like Ale, I hope God bless him because in nowadays football you don't find the likes of him, Del Piero has always given us magic and joy on the pitch.

Montella: I'll make fun of myself (referring that he's old) happy belated birthday Ale, you're still young.

Maifredi Louis (ex coach and Director at Brescia): Apart from wishing Del Piero a happy birthday, I want to say that I consider myself unlucky not to have been his coach.

Stefano Fiore: I usually don't speak much, but for Alex I want to take the chance and say best wishes and best of luck in your splendid exceptional career, I hope this is not his last season.

Gallopo (Parma): When you meet someone like Del Piero you're obliged to take your hat down and salut him. What a player. I wish him a happy birthday.

Pierpaolo Bisoli (Coach): From my heart I wish Ale a happy birthday, one of the few who knows and understands what football is about, one of the greatest I have ever met in my life. I hope Juve treats him the way he should be treated.

A lot more but I'm too tired now :D

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Grazie Ale!!!!!! His parents did a damn good job, there will not be anyone classier than him. What a person...

Imagine if Totti was told that it's his last year, he would have probably sent a transfer-request to Lazio :lol2:

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Gattuso: Alex is Juventus, and I don't see him ever leaving Juve and unfortunately I'll never see him at Milan. However, Happy Birthday Alex.

Maximilian Benassi (Lecce): Del Piero is a great person and legendary footballer, I wish him a happy belated birthday and best of luck in Scudetto's title race this season and as a football fan I wish to see him play for many years to come.

Matri: When it's someone's birthday you always say the same phrases but today isn't any random person's birthday, it's Del Piero's birthday and I wish a happy birthday and I wish you make the best out of it today.

Carlo Mazzone (coach): I wish a warm happy birthday to Ale. A player I always feared on the pitch and have nothing but respect for him and I hope Juventus would always remember what Ale gave them and I wish he would be always respected and maybe more in the future.

Inzaghi: Ale and I have always been close, I want to send him my best wishes deep from my hear and tell him happy birthday Alex.

Francesco Acerbi (Chievo): Del Piero is a real champion, and I wish he would continue to give us more and not this season only and impress us with his magic. Happy birthday champion, and in our away game this season I want to exchange jersey's with you.

Lazzari (Fiorentina): My best wishes to Ale, great football player, terrific champion and an idol to everyone. From him we learn.

Cairo (Pescara): I would like to wish someone really special like Ale a happy belated birthday.

Bonaventura (Atalanta): Best wishes to one of the most respected football players and here I mean Alessandro Del Piero. He's an idol everyone can learn from, happy birthday Ale.

Ricci (Cesena): Even when I was a child I always looked at you as a champion, and I hope someday I would be lucky to meet you and play with you at last but not least, happy birthday, ostensibly.

Iuliano:touched:: My wishes to the great Captain, one of the best players, Del Piero is an exceptional player and we all know the reasons, the way Juve fans and even rival fans love him says it all, I still remember the standing ovations Ale was getting and I wish him continuity even after this season.

Perinetti Giorgio (Sport Director in Siena): I wish this wouldn't be Ale's last year, he's an example everyone should follow, he represents loyalty and love for his shirt, happy birthday Alex.

Ariaudo (Cagliari): Best warm wishes to Alessandro Del Piero who has always been my idol as a football player and as a person off the pitch, I'm lucky and proud to have been next to him in Juve. I still remember when I wasn't having a car to go back home, Ale drove me home and it was really cold that day and snow everywhere:touched::touched:, it was after Bayern game. Happy birthday, Capitano.

Dino Zoff: I'm happy and satisfied that I had the chance to coach someone like Ale, here we are talking about a great champion and an exceptional man, he has always done his humanitarian duties as a classy professional idol. I hope he plays for few more seasons at Juve so he can always fire up Juve fans.

Peluso (Atalanta): I'm happy to be able to wish Ale a happy belated birthday, he's one of the best players, unfortunately I never had the chance to get to know him personally, but I hope it happens someday soon.

Di Michele: Del Piero is an absolute great player and person, he has always been class from the times we played against him or when we were in La Nazionale together.

Tommasi: Best wishes to Ale, best way to celebrate is by sticking with Juve forever. Happy birthday Ale.

Manuel Giandonato: For me, it was always an honor to see on the pitch whenever I had the chance. Happy Birthday Ale.

Legro: As a friend I want to wish him the best to this extraordinary man, I hope I always see you happy and in peace. [Like a true priest]:D

Stefano Colantuono (Atalanta coach): I want to wish a special happy birthday to special person like Ale, I hope God bless him because in nowadays football you don't find the likes of him, Del Piero has always given us magic and joy on the pitch.

Montella: I'll make fun of myself (referring that he's old) happy belated birthday Ale, you're still young.

Maifredi Louis (ex coach and Director at Brescia): Apart from wishing Del Piero a happy birthday, I want to say that I consider myself unlucky not to have been his coach.

Stefano Fiore: I usually don't speak much, but for Alex I want to take the chance and say best wishes and best of luck in your splendid exceptional career, I hope this is not his last season.

Gallopo (Parma): When you meet someone like Del Piero you're obliged to take your hat down and salut him. What a player. I wish him a happy birthday.

Pierpaolo Bisoli (Coach): From my heart I wish Ale a happy birthday, one of the few who knows and understands what football is about, one of the greatest I have ever met in my life. I hope Juve treats him the way he should be treated.

A lot more but I'm too tired now :D

my favorite.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Auguri, Ale. Remarkable how everyone is celebrating him as a person. That does mean a lot. He's not as clinically clean as Messi though, Del Piero's an actual person, not an image. He is a man. I think he will go on to do great things after his playing career, albeit maybe not in football and maybe not in the spotlights. Best of luck, Ale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)