Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (55 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Gigi, the full quote:"Non ci possono essere dubbi: se potessi scegliere un mio compagno, indicherei Del Piero. Mi auguro che sia proprio Alex a timbrare il primo gol nel suo quarto stadio da juventino: lui è la storia, la tradizione, il simbolo della squadra".

"No doubt: If I could choose a friend to score the first goal, I'd say Del Piero. I'd like it if Alex will score the first goal in his fourth stadium as Juventino: He's the history, the tradition, the symbol of the team".

:touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Gigi, the full quote:"Non ci possono essere dubbi: se potessi scegliere un mio compagno, indicherei Del Piero. Mi auguro che sia proprio Alex a timbrare il primo gol nel suo quarto stadio da juventino: lui è la storia, la tradizione, il simbolo della squadra".

"No doubt: If I could choose a friend to score the first goal, I'd say Del Piero. I'd like it if Alex will score the first goal in his fourth stadium as Juventino: He's the history, the tradition, the symbol of the team".

:touched:
This turned me on.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
atahe guy was probably flat out busy all week and shattered after the emotion and stress of having to make a speech infront of all them fans and legends can't say much about his performance means nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)