Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (144 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Delneri always uses the same bullshit "tired" excuse whenever he subs or refuses to play him, but Ale denies it everytime.

Feel so sorry for him and Gigi. They do not deserve to play for this garbage team we have become.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Apparently, Marotta and Agnelli are thinking how much Ale should pay them to play one more season for us. They think signing on a blank contract sheet is not enough like Ale claimed.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It just crossed my mind how players fight for their contracts with their agents and clubs to make the most out of the contract paper and squeeze each penny of it while Alessandro Del Piero makes it clear on two occasions that he would sign on a blank contract and play for free. :touched:

There's only one Captain.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
It just crossed my mind how players fight for their contracts with their agents and clubs to make the most out of the contract paper and squeeze each penny of it while Alessandro Del Piero makes it clear on two occasions that he would sign on a blank contract and play for free. :touched:

He sure is something special. The best player ever!:delpiero:

kiki_DelPiero

May 13, 2010

There's only one Del Piero, Il Fenomeno Vero, :theflag:

Aug 17, 2007

:touched:

And he still didn't sign a new contract...Two months, I think, after that amazing statement about the blank contract. Fuck Marotta and the other idiots on our board that treat him like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)