Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (43 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Lippi: Del Piero can play till the age of 40 and I'm not surprised when I see him sprint and score beautiful goals.

Del Piero was caught also during last nights charity game, joking with Lippi and asking him "Why don't you change your cloths and get down on the field to play, better than coaching" :D

God, those days :touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
what he meant to say is "you'd do a better job playing on the field, than coaching !"
When two good lads meet jokes are thrown.

I think he meant better than staying on the sidelines he should change his clothes and run like the rest of the old players. You're not familiar with jokes?

May 25, 2006
Juventus' Alessandro Del Piero: I Don't Know When I Will Quit Football

Juventus ace Alessandro Del Piero is looking to delay retirement, claiming he is unsure as to when it will be the right time to stop playing.

The 36-year-old looks set to agree a new deal and remain with the Old Lady for another year, but he admits he doesn't know what to do beyond that.

"I hope to play and be like I am now. I want to give the maximum on all fronts so I know when the time is right to stop, but I cannot say this now," he told Juventus Channel.

"I am looking to the present and next season, then we will see. It's not right to make long term projects.

"What will I do? I don't know. I have not thought about a career as a director or coach."

Source: (Goal.com)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)