Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (21 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Let's pray we manage to build a good and complete squad by the time this legend retires. Still the man to carry us through difficult times. When Ale retires, we need a few really good players to fill that gap in quality. Unfortunately, he won't be around forever.

He is / will always be my absolute favourite player and personality in football. Oozes class on and off the pitch. Grazie for the 3 points yesterday, capitano! :touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Prandelli:"If the match against Slovenia was crucial for qualfying, I would have called Totti and Del Piero. Right now we're working on a project with young players but I like what I see from the veterans. If we'll qualify for the Euro, I may call Di Natale, Di Vaio, Totti or Del Piero".
:superhapp

Rab, amazing avatar. any chance for the pic in its original size? :)
Don't think so bro but will try to look it up for you.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Nedvěd;2947983 said:
There's no other footballer like Del Piero. This man is a joy to watch, he plays football with passion and class and when he scores and you look at his face you can't help but remember Bruce Springsteen which makes everything much better.
Hahaha, that's great.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
watching this man saving juventus at his age gives me goose bumps. I don't know how i'm gonna explain the feelings that dp and juventus gave me to my future wife/kids

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
Moggi, the legend talking about the other legend...

This guy could play football in his late 50ies due to his technique and leadership skills alone. I predict that he'll one day become the coach of Juve and make success...You'll see

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Moggi, the legend talking about the other legend...

This guy could play football in his late 50ies due to his technique and leadership skills alone. I predict that he'll one day become the coach of Juve and make success...You'll see
i think his leadership qualities would be better put in the boardroom, its one thing being a leader on the pitch, but that doesn't necessarily make him a good coach for the future, Conte and Ferrara being the perfect example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)