Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (54 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Oh and stop complaining about his age. Did you see him tracking the ball in the edge of corner line to win a throw in? He ran a lot, helped the midfield in some occasions, made quite a few contributions up front, had some classy first touches, got fouled a lot and was more visible and efficient than both Iaq and Quag. He didn't even look tired when he got subbed out.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Oh and stop complaining about his age. Did you see him tracking the ball in the edge of corner line to win a throw in? He ran a lot, helped the midfield in some occasions, made quite a few contributions up front, had some classy first touches, got fouled a lot and was more visible and efficient than both Iaq and Quag. He didn't even look tired when he got subbed out.
Saw this, felt butterflies in my stomach.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Del Piero is a living legend. Don't know how these people can be Critical on Del Piero I would never. How can some of these people being Juve fans be Critical of Del Piero, I suspect that these are the ones that hop on band wagons. Boruc robbed him of that free kick. Del Piero people forget what he does to Real Madrid were even Santiago Bernabeau Applauds him off the pitch!!!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
He did not have the best of games. Taking him off was a mistake. Quag was doing practically nothing. If he really wanted to take a striker out, Quad should've been the one. Del Piero, despite failing in scoring, was the one TRYING to do something. He shot two nice free kicks, one required a marvelous save from the GK and the other passed inches wide to the top corner.

Iaquinta's poor performances continued, BUT he was at least trying. For some reason Quag was not trying hard enough as he usually does. Maybe he was not fully fit for the game.

I hope DP starts the next game..

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Juventus have decided to reward Alessandro Del Piero with a new contract, according to Il Corriere dello Sport.

The 36-year-old's current deal is due to expire leading to speculation about his future.

Del Piero has enjoyed a wonderful start to the season, breaking Giampiero Boniperti's club goalscoring record.

Il Corriere understands that Del Piero's brother Stefano who also acts as his agent is now working on setting up an appointment to enter into contract negotiations.

Del Piero has often spoken of his desire to end his career at Juventus preferably in the club's new stadium, which is currently under construction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)