Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (151 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Some nice touches, but overall poor. Even though he scored like 6 goals(?), he's been very poor this season so far. He reminds me of Nedved's last season. He's lost it, unfortunately.

Aug 17, 2007
thought Ale had a good showing tonite. Had good touches. When he was really getting into it, Del Neri pulled him off, I guess to rest him for thursday. But until he was subbed he looked like the player who would turn the game around for us
:agree:

Besides that, he had a fine performance, after awful first 20 minutes. Great ball to Marchisio in the first half after great move, and another great move in the second half that lead to the last FK before he left the pitch.

About his FK- I'm worried, cause it's not just his FK, but also his corners. His shots are off for like two months...but good news is that his balls didn't hit the wall tonight, he had fine 2 shots, one saved by Boruc and the other one went close.

He's not in his best, but lets hope he'll do better vs. Lech

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I disagree with all of u. I thought he had a poor game. Should have scored on that volley, and he lost the ball quite easily at times. Also, like other games this season, his set pieces that aren't shots on goal were poorly taken.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
About his FK- I'm worried, cause it's not just his FK, but also his corners.
This could be a stupid question from someone who does follow serie A a lot, but do they play with a new ball in Italy this year (different from the previous seasons)?
If yes, it might be the reason why his set pieces aren't as they normally are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)