Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (38 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
A base ball player who is a fan of Del Piero that said he would like to see him play sometime. Ale heard what he said and invited him to meet him in Turin and watch him train.

here i found what Rab posted

Francisco Cervelli(NY baseball star) few days ago on Tuttosport: It would be great to meet Del Piero one day or watch him play, I've always admired him.

Del Piero has invited now Francisco Cervelli to Turin to meet him and to watch some Juve training session at the Vinovo.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I think Aquilani was a bit unprofessional with what he did today.

Either asked to be subs when you already know you can't finish the game and without putting Del Piero in these situations because he's no Sorensen or finish the game. I didn't like what I saw today.
I missed the game. What happened?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juve had used two subs and Del Piero was stripped and about to come on as the third sub.

At this point, Aquilani informed the Juve bench that he had a minor injury and thought he ought to come off as a precaution.

Del Piero went back to the bench and Salihimidzic came on for Aquilani.

There was nothing wrong with what happened and nothing would have been said had it not been Del Piero who was about to come on.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Juve had used two subs and Del Piero was stripped and about to come on as the third sub.

At this point, Aquilani informed the Juve bench that he had a minor injury and thought he ought to come off as a precaution.

Del Piero went back to the bench and Salihimidzic came on for Aquilani.

There was nothing wrong with what happened and nothing would have been said had it not been Del Piero who was about to come on.
:D
:flag1:
Thanx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)