Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (52 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You're still in eating period over there though, right?
When do you break the fast over there? For us its 20.00 CET (assume same in Norway), bit late to say the least (though barely noticed this Ramadan in terms of fatigue, went by quick so far). Though I assume suhur is the same time for you.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Do any of you actually know Del Piero in person? I highly doubt it. Hence, whereas he may be a club legend and an iconic figure for us Juventini, at the end of the day he is not a god, but a mere human. Don't judge what you don't know. Some of the conspiracy theorists in this thread are exaggerating and taking it overboard, but the ones defending Del Piero blindly are also guilty of the same sin. How the man behaves in front of the camera and handles the media is one thing; who he is or what he does in his private life is another matter entirely. He is a true professional, and being able to handle the media and go in front of the camera are part of his job description.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Do any of you actually know Del Piero in person? I highly doubt it. Hence, whereas he may be a club legend and an iconic figure for us Juventini, at the end of the day he is not a god, but a mere human. Don't judge what you don't know. Some of the conspiracy theorists in this thread are exaggerating and taking it overboard, but the ones defending Del Piero blindly are also guilty of the same sin. How the man behaves in front of the camera and handles the media is one thing; who he is or what he does in his private life is another matter entirely. He is a true professional, and being able to handle the media and go in front of the camera are part of his job description.
well said. I would give you rep if the whole rep thing wasn't so silly

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
When do you break the fast over there? For us its 20.00 CET (assume same in Norway), bit late to say the least (though barely noticed this Ramadan in terms of fatigue, went by quick so far). Though I assume suhur is the same time for you.
I know I've asked this before, but I have forgotten. What do you do when you live up North and it simply doesn't get dark?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Do any of you actually know Del Piero in person? I highly doubt it. Hence, whereas he may be a club legend and an iconic figure for us Juventini, at the end of the day he is not a god, but a mere human. Don't judge what you don't know. .
But have you seen me or anyone else speaking on behalf of Del Piero mentioning the influence and assuming things that are far from reality?

If I defend him it's because of what he did on the pitch. Others are criticizing him for things they assume he's doing within the management and dressing room.Big difference my friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)