Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (67 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
This relevant here?

Il brasiliano nega che a pilotare la sua cessione sia stato Del Piero, come sostengono i maliziosi: "È una bugia. Il primo messaggio che mi è arrivato sul telefonino quando sono partito è stato di Ale. Mi diceva: 'Sono stato bene con te, ti auguro felicità'. Gli credo. Del Piero più di una volta mi ha detto: 'Noi dobbiamo giocare insieme'. Lui non è un traditore".

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
icεmαή;2674249 said:
This relevant here?

Il brasiliano nega che a pilotare la sua cessione sia stato Del Piero, come sostengono i maliziosi: "È una bugia. Il primo messaggio che mi è arrivato sul telefonino quando sono partito è stato di Ale. Mi diceva: 'Sono stato bene con te, ti auguro felicità'. Gli credo. Del Piero più di una volta mi ha detto: 'Noi dobbiamo giocare insieme'. Lui non è un traditore".
I'm sure that won't convince anyone who's made up their mind.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It quotes Diego saying that it's not true (as some people say) that Alex wanted him out. That it's a lie and that Alex was the first to sms him after the sale saying "it was great playing with you".

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Or maybe the big bad Del Piero gave him an offer he can't refuse!!

It MUST be Del Piero who prevented him from saying the truth.

Haters :disagree:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
icεmαή;2674249 said:
This relevant here?

It won't convince anyone, but I have to say it's rather peculiar that almost every player Del Piero has every played with has praised his elegance and class in these things. I don't see a particular reason why Diego would even care, if not for the fact that he seems to like Ale.

Some of you..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Alen (and others?) never said it was Alex himself who pushed him (or any other player) away. More like how he's bigger than other players and club itself, so that reflected Diego's sale.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Alen is not my main worry. I can understand where he's coming from, but I find his assumptions a bit premature. However there are others who have been very ungrateful.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm sure that won't convince anyone who's made up their mind.
Of course it won't. First of all, I don't even know where Iceman got that from and second, Del Piero is one sneaky fuck. He kills you and then praises you on your funeral.

Diego has absolutely no idea why was he sold. I mean...the guy saw from Marotta's face that the director wants all Italian Juve and that's why he was sold. Sounds like someone who is well informed.

The fat ass cancer had to play. That's why we sold Diego.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Of course it won't. First of all, I don't even know where Iceman got that from and second, Del Piero is one sneaky fuck. He kills you and then praises you on your funeral.

Diego has absolutely no idea why was he sold. I mean...the guy saw from Marotta's face that the director wants all Italian Juve and that's why he was sold. Sounds like someone who is well informed.

The fat ass cancer had to play. That's why we sold Diego.
You wouldn't be funny if you didn't have a point :D

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
It quotes Diego saying that it's not true (as some people say) that Alex wanted him out. That it's a lie and that Alex was the first to sms him after the sale saying "it was great playing with you".
thanks a lot martin..hope this thing will clarify the dp aka cancer situation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)