Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (45 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
people are making it sound like we are leaving messi on the bench to play del piero! At the moment we do not have a choice whether del piero plays or not!
None of the wankers whining about Diego's departure used to think highly of him or rated him as much as I did. Now they're turning him into Michel Platini himself just because he left and guess who's fault it is? Del Piero's fault.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
what other major team in europe plays a 35-36 yr old as one of their starting strikers!!!

esp in todays game against bari all of ghezzal,alvarez and barretto used their speed to great effect and it did damage

meanwhile we have old del piero who cant beat a defender with speed to save his life

i love the guy..but when players like giovinco and diego play for other clubs and perform it makes you wonder what the politics at a club like juve are

enough is enough..let fans remember you for who you were,not what you are now

raul is a prime example

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];2667861 said:
lol when marchisio can't pass, de ceglie can't defend, chiellini can't score header from 5 yards, it's not del piero fault
:disagree:

When Marchisio didn't mark his opponent today before he scored it was Del Piero's fault.

When Sissoko can't pass the ball right ahead of him or controll the ball, it's Ale's fault

When Del Neri plays two new faces that never took part of Juve's pre season games instead of playing Martinez and Lanza it's Del Piero's fault.

Diego's contract was signed and checked by Del Piero before Diego signing himself.

Idiots and Pricks.

Mar 9, 2006
:disagree:

When Marchisio didn't mark his opponent today before he scored it was Del Piero's fault.

When Sissoko can't pass the ball right ahead of him or controll the ball, it's Ale's fault

When Del Neri plays two new faces that never took part of Juve's pre season games instead of playing Martinez and Lanza it's Del Piero's fault.

Diego's contract was signed and checked by Del Piero before Diego signing himself.

Idiots and Pricks.
oh yes and when our coach substitute best player it's del piero fault too

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
But lets also not forget and be honest with ourselves, Del Piero is ruling the locker room as-well and he's influencing every single decision in this Juventus team according to our ANALyzer VicCB.

VicCB can confirm you how Diego was sent back to Germany in details after Ale made his last decision and based on what. He can give you all these details.

Last but not least, other pricks do really think we will be hunting down trophies like hunters hunt ducks when Del Piero retires. I tell you, it's Del Piero stopping us from clinching our 3rd star.

God knows also, he might be the real reason for Calciopoli.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
That's the thing, no one denies he was bad. He was pretty bad actually today. But Del Piero just like the other 11players he hold the responsibility of this loss and not himself only.

El hmar ken fehem w henne ba3don ma byefhamo.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's like you talk to walls man, not any walls but thick walls. Sometimes it becomes sickness when a person sees nothing wrong but a particular thing. It's becoming the same here, they see nothing wrong other than this man.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's like you talk to walls man, not any walls but thick walls. Sometimes it becomes sickness when a person sees nothing wrong but a particular thing. It's becoming the same here, they see nothing wrong other than this man.
Anyone who can't see the awesome aura that surrounds DP is someone who isn't worth wasting your time with.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Anyone who can't see the awesome aura that surrounds DP is someone who isn't worth wasting your time with.
Save the speech.

Sometimes I really think to myself why I'm wasting myself with these worhtless bunch of hypocrites.

How classless they are, whenever we loose a game the first thing that comes to their mind to click on this forum is this thread.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Again. It is worrying when a 35 year old Del Piero is still our most creative player.

Diego is no Del Piero, no doubt, he isn't as prolific of a goal scorer. But man would Diego have been helpful in creating an opening against Bari.

Del Piero still has that class, and gets by defenders without his speed, but he is no where near physical condition to carry Juventus by himself. That time has passed for sure.

Diego and Del Piero would have rotated perfectly IMO. but we gotta look forward now.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Diego would have done squat against Bari yesterday. We had no striker up front and were playing with two SS. It was Trezeguet we missed last night. And some help from the midfield. And the defence.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Yes obviously we missed a Striker.

My point was given that circumstance Diego would've been able to open up the defense more. I would bet my money that a DP Diego partnership would've done more than Quag DP.

Diego creates space, he attracts defenders, and he shields the ball well, often getting free kicks, at least DP would've had a chance to do his free kick magic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)