Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (218 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Damn it :D

I would really like it and be very proud too, and I seriously think I'd be good, plus no school for me anymore, and you know how much time actors have... plllenty..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Because of Seven? That's a bit unfair I'd say.
Don't remember what you did to Seven ( :D ), but I was talking about today. You were fighting off Elvin in the Trez thread and you made a suggestion for him to manipulate certain genitals. Now granted that kind of discourse is pretty much par for this forum these days, it is in no way an example a mod should be setting, least of all when he's "enforcing".

It's like cops shouldn't be drinking on the job..

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I thought mods were people who should be taken as an example for visitors in the forum...
Don't remember what you did to Seven ( :D ), but I was talking about today. You were fighting off Elvin in the Trez thread and you made a suggestion for him to manipulate certain genitals. Now granted that kind of discourse is pretty much par for this forum these days, it is in no way an example a mod should be setting, least of all when he's "enforcing".

It's like cops shouldn't be drinking on the job..
:lol: I love how you can make something crude sound so professional.

Aye, that was a slip but he had it coming. He's been quite the jerk as of late: hating on Trez constantly, picking on Christina, running around derailing threads, etc. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 210)