Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (125 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
you guys are gonna laugh, i was watching sky sports analysis, andy gray was commenting on how the del piero goal was 'bad defending' :shifty: anything to try and detract from the brilliance, if that was wayne rooney they would all be having orgasms over it, i'm sick of these uk sky sports people
or if Gerard did it, "take a bow son."

Andy Gray is a :melayyanandmessi:

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
you guys are gonna laugh, i was watching sky sports analysis, andy gray was commenting on how the del piero goal was 'bad defending' :shifty: anything to try and detract from the brilliance, if that was wayne rooney they would all be having orgasms over it, i'm sick of these uk sky sports people
just cant stand these epl wankers, they knew nothing about football

in the arsenal game the commentator said after tonight's win arsenal have already booked a place in knock out stage. and guess what there still 3 group matches to go

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
fuck fuckin fuck face andy grey, go shove an England jersey up your mangina,
D.P's goal rolled back the years, classic 90's style.
Grande alex!:heart:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:disagree:

Fucking weegies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The master piece against Artmedia.
The cracker against Zenit.
The bomb against Palermo.
The beauty against Real.

Is this guy subscribed to scoring only beautiful goals this year ? :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't mind that. Last year he banged in lots of goals, this year he puts in the beautiful ones and lets Amauri do the rest. Let's put it this way, he is responsible for the aesthetics this year.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Ален;1779745 said:
The master piece against Artmedia.
The cracker against Zenit.
The bomb against Palermo.
The beauty against Real.

Is this guy subscribed to scoring only beautiful goals this year ? :p
:tup:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't mind that.
Who does ?
We're enjoying it. :)

Last year he banged in lots of goals, this year he puts in the beautiful ones and lets Amauri do the rest. Let's put it this way, he is responsible for the aesthetics this year.
He has a better record this time, compared to last year, when till mid October he scored only 1 goal. We know that he gets better as the season goes on, so i'm pretty sure he'll be scoring more and more.
We could be up for another unforgettable season for Del Piero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)