Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (53 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha I already did that last time, something about thanking him for extending the contract. I also attached a photo of me with Rampulla and told him to say hi to Rampulla (when I met Rampulla he showed a text message on his phone from Alex so they should be good friends?)

Okay that sounded a tad bit too psycho.
Actually not, thats pretty cool. Met Rampulla too, about 8 years ago, pretty nice dude, hehe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Man, I wish Alex could read this thread.
I'm pretty sure he has read it before. He says he likes surfing on the internet and is always trying to improve his English. Most people google themselves and this is one of the biggest English forums about Juventus.

I'm not saying he took any particular interest in it or even read more than two or three lines, but he probably stumbled upon it at least once.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I'm pretty sure he has read it before. He says he likes surfing on the internet and is always trying to improve his English. Most people google themselves and this is one of the biggest English forums about Juventus.

I'm not saying he took any particular interest in it or even read more than two or three lines, but he probably stumbled upon it at least once.
So, we've been blessed by his presence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 49)