Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (144 Viewers)

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
I think Del Piero is one of the greatest people to ever play this sport! He is such a great player and is a great example for kids. One thing i hate about Del Piero is that he is married to one fine lady :eyebrows:, i hope i get married to a women as fine as Sonia :)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Watching our team play in the stadium makes you remember that those players are human. But for some reason watching Del Piero play in real life confirmed the little thought in my head that he is more of a superhero. Seeing him dribble in real life is even better than watching them on replays and on a 52" HD LCD screen (not that I have one :D) ..etc.
The way he passed the ball to Amauri in the disallowed goal was totally beyond my imagination. I was concentrating very hard to see what was he going to do, when suddenly the ball went to Amauri without any defender next to him.
The other incidence was when he slipped and Gattuso tried to take the ball from him. Funny how Gattuso ended up on the ground with Del Piero up and running with the ball.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
That will be interesting, how Del Pie performs under Lippi in that position. If it goes well, it would be nice he plays the same in Juventus.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i hope lippi uses him well .... i want to see DP in 2010 making a big role for winning the cup oooohhhhhhhhhhh it would be awesome ......... DP is ruined a lot in italy cause of the system ......

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
decent performance by Ale, still a li'l rusty but he proved that when he runs the show for Italy, he will make things happen....missed an open goal though! :(

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
For those who say Alex is to old for to play at highlest level, this week was a proper reply. In the past 7 days Del Piero played 3 games. CL, Berlusconi and NT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)