Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (143 Viewers)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
decent performance by Ale, still a li'l rusty but he proved that when he runs the show for Italy, he will make things happen....missed an open goal though! :(
Not really an open goal like Gila's opportunity.

Anyway, Lippi changed the formation a bit in the second half and Del Piero seemed to come alive with that formation, as did the rest of the team. :tup:

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Del Piero 4.5 - Confirmed for the umpteenth time that when he plays for the national team he suffers from a mental block. Practically every decision he made up front was all wrong, shooting when he should have passed, or vice versa, missing a sitter early in the second half, and sending in abysmal crosses. (74' Palombo n.r.)

Goal.com

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Del Piero 4.5 - Confirmed for the umpteenth time that when he plays for the national team he suffers from a mental block. Practically every decision he made up front was all wrong, shooting when he should have passed, or vice versa, missing a sitter early in the second half, and sending in abysmal crosses. (74' Palombo n.r.)

Goal.com
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gila got a 5 and Di Natale got a 6.5. They even gave Aquilani a 5.5 and he touched the ball max 4 times. This is absolutely the biggest bs I've read in a long time.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006

Goal.com
if Alex really deserve 4.5 then pirlo must get 1.0

Giovinco#20

Sebastian Giovinco
Aug 21, 2008
Goal.com is rubbish, full of crap so I wouldn't rely on their statistics or etc.
Anyway I didn't get the see the game, but I heard the Azzuri performance was poor, I hope our players performed well though.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
:lol: sarcasm at its best! :D

by the way seen the game and i thought he played pretty good at least in the second half anyway, imo probably Italys best attacker last night. He did make a few mistakes but it was only a friendly and its pre season so doesnt really matter too much. The goal would of been sweet though almost identical to the one in the world cup semi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)