Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (143 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Btw, Rab...seriously.....what was "siamo noi Ale" supposed to mean ?

P.S: Since no-one felt on my provokation above......yes, i was joking. Del Piero and Camo are both pure brilliance.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Btw, Rab...seriously.....what was "siamo noi Ale" supposed to mean ?

P.S: Since no-one felt on my provokation above......yes, i was joking. Del Piero and Camo are both pure brilliance.
you really need to ask and remind me:D.... i don't know i think we were in the match thread and it was one of the few times where bessy pays a visit into threads matches, i don't know what Ale did, something brilliant, i had to say something in Italian and "Siamo Noi Ale" first came to my head. I had no idea what it meant LOL, bessy was pretty fast to use it as a sig material. It was funny.

Aug 1, 2003
Haha I already did that last time, something about thanking him for extending the contract. I also attached a photo of me with Rampulla and told him to say hi to Rampulla (when I met Rampulla he showed a text message on his phone from Alex so they should be good friends?)

Okay that sounded a tad bit too psycho.

Mar 3, 2008
Haha I already did that last time, something about thanking him for extending the contract. I also attached a photo of me with Rampulla and told him to say hi to Rampulla (when I met Rampulla he showed a text message on his phone from Alex so they should be good friends?)

Okay that sounded a tad bit too psycho.
haha, no that's cool man, don't be shy of expressing your feelings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 141)