Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (49 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
If it weren't for Donadoni, Italy would still be in it, and Del Piero would be a starting eleven.

Italy vs. Romania was Italy's best game, and it was because italy played more of a 4-4-2 formation with DP up front, thats how it should have been all along. You had a good Euro campaign regardless of what the media wrote Ale!

Cant wait till the season starts.

sk8ergurl

Dec 23, 2002
Furto in casa Del Piero Rubati gioielli della moglie :mad:

I ladri messi in fuga dai domestici. L´episodio risale a qualche settimana fa. I malviventi sono penetrati in casa in pieno giorno Il giocatore e la famiglia non c´erano

Una bella villa in collina è sempre un bersaglio promettente per un ladro. Se poi la residenza in questione è quella dell´idolo bianconero Alessandro Del Piero, allora la speranza del gran colpo diventa quasi una certezza. Devono averlo pensato anche i malviventi che qualche tempo fa hanno fatto irruzione nella casa del calciatore e hanno rubato un prezioso bracciale della moglie Sonia Amoruso.

Erano all´incirca le 18 di giovedì. Del Piero impegnato in un allenamento pomeridiano pre-Europei. L´allarme disattivato perché in casa c´erano due domestici. La finestra della camera da letto aperta perché avevano appena lavato il pavimento e aspettavano che asciugasse. Proprio in quegli istanti qualcuno, che probabilmente era acquattato nell´immenso giardino in attesa del momento propizio per fare irruzione, ha fatto un balzo ed è entrato dentro la stanza. Ha iniziato a rovistare tra le cose della coppia, ma non deve essere stato una mano di velluto visto che il trambusto ha richiamato l´attenzione dei due collaboratori domestici, che sono piombati nella stanza e sono riusciti a vedere i ladri solo mentre si allontanavano dalla finestra. Due, forse tre persone che sono poi sparite nella tenuta, che si affaccia su un panorama mozzafiato della città. Non senza prima aver afferrato il costoso gioiello, un braccialetto di diamanti che apparteneva alla moglie del giocatore.

Un bottino piuttosto magro, rispetto a quello che potevano aspettarsi se la villa modernissima dei coniugi Del Piero fosse stata vuota. Un colpo messo a segno non certo da professionisti, organizzato in maniera piuttosto avventata, senza un lungo appostamento. Ed è possibile che la banda non fosse nemmeno a conoscenza di aver preso di mira l´abitazione dell´attaccante juventino.

Ed è forse questa l´unica consolazione del calciatore: il fatto, probabilmente, di non essere stato spiato da chi stava per derubarlo. Come invece era accaduto a Evelina Christillin, ora presidente del Teatro Stabile, e a suo marito Gabriele Galateri, il presidente di Telecom Italia. Nel novembre del 2006 la loro casa fu svaligiata e i ladri se ne andarono con un bottino di 250mila euro in gioielli. E un anno fa, a luglio, la brutta avventura era accaduta all´esponente di Forza Italia Guido Crosetto. Stavolta i ladri erano entrati nella sua villa di Marene mentre lui dormiva. Lo avevano minacciato e avevano portato via orologi, gioielli e denaro. E in precedenza i soliti ignoti avevano visitato la casa della soprintendente Carlaenrica Spantigati, portandole via diverse tele, tra cui un De Pisis.
(28 giugno 2008)

source:Torino.repubblica.it

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Donadoni Was Betrayed By Del Piero
Il Giornale claims that Roberto Donadoni wanted Alessandro Del Piero to take the first penalty against Spain during the Euro 2008 shootout defeat, but the Juventus man refused, and demanded to go last.

The Azzurri crashed out to the eventual winners in the quarter finals, losing 4-2 on penalties following a goalless draw in Vienna.

While Fabio Grosso and Mauro Camoranesi dispatched their spot-kicks, Daniele De Rossi and Antonio Di Natale, who were second and fourth in line respectively saw their efforts saved by Iker Casillas.

Del Piero was due to take Italy’s fifth penalty, but never got the chance to as Cesc Fabregas ended things at 4-2.

Il Giornale claims that Donadoni wanted Del Piero to go up first in the shootout, but the Golden Boy refused, demanding to take the last one.

A similar thing happened in the 1994 World Cup shootout against Brazil when Roberto Baggio refused to go first, and indeed famously skied the ball over the bar when taking the fifth.

Donadoni left his role as Italy coach last week, in order to make way for the return of 2006 World Cup winning hero Marcello Lippi.

Anthony Sormani

goal.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Usual goal.com Bullshit, where are the quotes!?

Although i wouldn't argue if Alex wanted to "betray" Donadoni, he would have deserved it for the way he treated him over the past year and his pathetic attempt to manage the world champions!

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Yeah besides what difference would it have made anyways? since grosso didnt miss the first shot. If everything was held constand di natale would have missed the 5th and de rossi the 3rd.

Jul 2, 2006
Del Piero's home was burgled into. They stole his wife's diamond bracelet. Apparently the domestic helpers left the windows open, and that's how the burglars got in.

It's a good thing they didn't get away with more, though. Still, poor Sonia.
Burglar smiled for the camera

Juventus protagonist Alessandro Del Piero is in shock after burglary incident.
He said : ''We caught him thanks to security camera.He stole my medals from 96,97,98,2003 Champions League finals.He also stole my precious.It was my first trophy in my career.''

Policeman couldn't hide his confusion.''I am doing this job for 20 years.I saw hundreds of burglary but I haven't seen such an ugly and brazenfaced burglar before.''

Now,everyone in Italia want to know who is hiding behind this mask.

Carlo Gargaranese

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yeah, not to also forget that him entering min 187, he was supposed to take at least the first shot. Sometimes I don't understand Del Piero. Had he not betrayed Italy only.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 43)