Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (158 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Del Piero lifting the CL cup again only this time as captain is the biggest dream for me now as a football fan. It is unlikley and would take some effort given Juves current squad but football is football and shit happens.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero lifting the CL cup again only this time as captain is the biggest dream for me now as a football fan. It is unlikley and would take some effort given Juves current squad but football is football and shit happens.
We can do it. It is my only dream now too. To see Ale lifting the CL cup as Captain.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Just wondering if any of u guys saw when Del Piero completely destroyed Ramos and some other spanish defender with one hack over their heads, sheer class, was so tight. On another note, i agree with u guys, CL is looking like all there is left to believe in.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Just wondering if any of u guys saw when Del Piero completely destroyed Ramos and some other spanish defender with one hack over their heads, sheer class, was so tight. On another note, i agree with u guys, CL is looking like all there is left to believe in.
Yeah, that was sick. I don't know why the bastard directors didn't show the replay tho.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
FIGC should organize a friendly in Del Piero's honor (like they did for Baggio), and Ale should call it a day with respect he deserves.
Though he has said in the past that he will never retire from International football, stubborn mothefucker :D

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
FIGC should organize a friendly in Del Piero's honor (like they did for Baggio), and Ale should call it a day with respect he deserves.
Though he has said in the past that he will never retire from International football, stubborn mothefucker :D
I think we should have friendly in between NT with Lippi in charge and new improved Juve.

I bet that would be not difficult to organize considering everything..

attila_huno

Dec 18, 2007
When you guys talk about Del retiring from NT, it reminds me that in a couple of years he will retire from football.

At least when Baggio retired we (fans of good footbal and Juve fans) already had Del Piero.

I hope Giovinco (or some other) can take charge (in leadership and creativity) once Del is gonne.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't think we'll see another Del Piero soon. For me personally he's my football icon and when he quits there will not be any other player I will like as much. Part of that has obviously to do with the fact I supported Alex ever since I was really young and being an adult you don't get hyped up as fast.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I don't think we'll see another Del Piero soon. For me personally he's my football icon and when he quits there will not be any other player I will like as much. Part of that has obviously to do with the fact I supported Alex ever since I was really young and being an adult you don't get hyped up as fast.
Ditto...there will never ever be another Alessandro Del Piero...there may be many other great players and arguably better players than Ale, but he always be the best in my mind!

Mar 3, 2008
Ditto...there will never ever be another Alessandro Del Piero...there may be many other great players and arguably better players than Ale, but he always be the best in my mind!
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)