Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (220 Viewers)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
id love for Juve players to dominate and decide this game... so tomorrow we can see us in the front page of the newspapers, reading something like ''JUVE SHOW!'' :xfinger:

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
he was really vibrant when introduced in the holland game, i thought f he had better support behind him he would have done so much better becasue then he could take shots from dangerous areas, but he never got into those positions.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
there was not coherency in his tactics, the forwards could not operate with the midfield properly and there alwasys seemed to be big gaps between the defence and attack so DP couldnt do aswell

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
he was so bad today..
let's be honest guys, he did nothing beside 2 headers..

he never tried to drible and show his technical side, he tried to play with team, which is good, but ale is ale when he's being individual! ;)

Jun 13, 2007
I think he had a few chances to take the initative and create something by himself but he chose to be unselfish and that didn't really help his cause in the end. He didn't show much in the game and I don't think he will start against France especially because France too physically tough for Ale.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Del Piero was good today. Perotta was totally in his way. Not only that, Del Piero was THE LINK of the whole team. When he came out you could feel that there was something big missing.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I disagree bro, Ale wasn't impressive at all...that being said, Romania were defending very well and there was no link-up play between the Italian MF and strikers...they had to long ball stuff most of the time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 212)