Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (67 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
hey buddy. actually English/spelling is my best subject. but on the internet i can sometimes use slang its saves time. maybe if you looked past that and actually read what i previously said you would see what i meant. so was that written up to your standards?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
hey buddy. actually English/spelling is my best subject. but on the internet i can sometimes use slang its saves time. maybe if you looked past that and actually read what i previously said you would see what i meant. so was written up to your standards?
yo How did you manage to change your usertitle? I can't seem to do it lol

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
If only that spectacular overhead kick had gone in, it would've certainly been one of the best goals he ever scored. Ale looked sharp and determined...He wasn't intimidated by the agressions and harsh tackles from Catania players. Went easily past his man and threw in quite a few promising crosses. And yes, the penalty was brilliantly taken, excellent dummy. He could've even got us a pen much earlier, if it wasn't for that stupid linesman who flagged our effort offside, when Del Piero was clearly onside. If the man keeps performing like that, I just can't see why Donadoni would ignore him for the Euro. Now Del Piero is definitely back in our starting XI. Good job Mr Ranieri.
I hope Roma and Inter lose today.
Forza Juve...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Del Piero looked spectacular yesterday. Never did he once look tired or did he ever stop running at all. Quite impressive, he seems to be getting fitter and is looking good for 90 minute matche whole runs. Had a good touch to the ball, if only that bycicle kick would have gone it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Roberto Donadoni has opened the Azzurri door to Antonio Cassano and Alessandro Del Piero after the pair’s recent form.

Cassano has reinvented himself at Sampdoria and is an inspirational figure at Marassi.

The former Roma man’s excellent performance in a 3-0 win over Palermo last weekend didn’t go unnoticed by Donadoni.

“On Sunday, Cassano did big things, but it’s not like we are just discovering him and he knows very well what I think of him,” the ex-Livorno tactician told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“If he carries on like this I will take him into consideration for the future.”

The future also looks brighter for Del Piero, who created and converted a penalty to seal a point for Juventus at Catania.

“I like Del Piero’s attitude,” Donadoni enthused. “I know that he is a second striker and at it’s time to think carefully about him.

“He criticised some of my tactical decisions? I appreciate the sincerity – it’s better than silence.”

Italy’s first fixture of Euro 2008 is against Holland on June 9
--------------------------------------------------------------------

We all knew it was coming ;)

Alessandro il Grande !!!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Alessandro Del Piero was satisfied after Juventus' suffered 5-3 victory over Empoli in the Coppa Italia, during which he also scored the qualification-clinching fifth goal.

"We really wanted to go through," he said after the game. "I only played the last part of it, but it was an incredible match, we didn't spare ourselves, but we are very sorry for the guys who were injured."

Still, he did express concern at the lack of concentration in the squad, particularly in defence: "We must be more careful, more concentrated, but we did very well to keep on going in this match."

In the next round Juve will most probably meet Inter, on which Del Piero commented: "It will certainly give us an extra motivation to do well."

The captain's final comments were on his desire to take part in Euro 2008 with the Azzurri: "I've said many times I would like to be there, but for now I must think about doing well with Juve. If I do that, I think everything else will follow naturally."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)