Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (231 Viewers)

Jul 24, 2006
i didn't see most of those players in that team play, but i think thuram does deserve to be there. i know most people here are pissed that he left us, but no one can deny that he was one of the greatest defenders of the last 10 years. i think the only player of the last 2 generations that had a better career than him was maldini. thuram had an amazing career, he was so brilliant for club and country and was so consistent. i guess the worst thing in his career was leaving juve, and he is just on the bench almost permanently now at barca.
Parma/France WC Thuram was a collossal player, best in the world without question. He was already fading when he joined Juve IMO, one of the senior French players who seemed to win too much and lose some motivation.

I would put Di Livio ahead of Thuram as a Juventus all-time RB (even though he played LB and Midfield as well) he was a tireless, integral part of the Lippi machine; the Little Soldier.

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
Thuram is one of the best defender ever played for france and perhaps Juve..
he is a rock together w Cannavaro. Pity they left Juve. but of coz..Maldini is still my favourite LB/CB of all time...hehehe...
who's d best LB (inform)in the world now???

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
seems that Del Pisso lost his form. Too much pasta?
hmmm, calling Del Piero Del Pisso??? you got some talent I must say.

I wont be even giving you a warning, because we got couple of cry babies posters here that I don't feel like hearing them barking and would connect my warning/ban to my hate towards Ibra fans.

But make one more post like this and you'll be sitting on zlatans chest.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
seems that Del Pisso lost his form. Too much pasta?

I wont be even giving you a warning, because we got couple of cry babies posters here that I don't feel like hearing them barking and would connect my warning/ban to my hate towards Ibra fans.

oh rab do not worry i have warned this post, just in case anyone says you are not objective its fair that i sort this twat out!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006

I think as camelface is heavier, Ibra should sit on his chest!

BTW, like my avatar of Ibra? I spotted it on Jigzone. :D

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
What a great avatar from Camelface. Del Piero is the king and Ibrahimovic is a big joke.
Personally I don't care if Ibrahimovic is a joke or not. He is a talented player noone can say otherwise, but in the same time he is an arrogant bastard.

So whether Ibra is a joke or not, it does not change the fact the Alex is THE KING.

To acheive what DP has acheived with Juventus your first name has to be Tobias :D j/k

There are talented players, there are great players and there are LEGENDS. Del Piero is a Legend, Ibrahimovic is not.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Personally I don't care if Ibrahimovic is a joke or not. He is a talented player noone can say otherwise, but in the same time he is an arrogant bastard.

So whether Ibra is a joke or not, it does not change the fact the Alex is THE KING.

To acheive what DP has acheived with Juventus your first name has to be Tobias :D j/k

There are talented players, there are great players and there are LEGENDS. Del Piero is a Legend, Ibrahimovic is not.
coudn't have said it better myself :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 223)