Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (225 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
:faq2: it is an insult
You are an insult, Meathead.
:lol2:

Why didn't anyone tell me that Delpie sounds like Beckham....the voice of an 12 year-old girl.
papa waigo or alexi lalas
NO!

Papa Bouba Diop or Eddie Radwanski
I'd say the second child should be from Materazzi.
I could go that way...
ffs wth is wrong with you people. Have you no respect?
What? Is that a joke?
shame

ReBeL please remove that photo
Why? Because you are Jew?

this is the real story Rebel..

View attachment 34134
:lol2:

That is amazing...
Very interesting. Is that how you guys have fun?

Making fun of players wives? I must say thats a very nice way to waste time and make fun.

At-least keep the Del Piero official thread clean... and if some of you want to make fun out of Sonia or turn her into a whore do it in some another place. This thread is viewed by thousands of Juventus supports and Del Piero admirers.

So I don't really think it's the real fun in a right thread. Just my two cents.
agreed. This is tasteless. Would you want somebody making fun of your wife/GF/Sister/Mother like that?
Ummm, yea, I would think it was hilarious.
Apart from that. The Del Piero official thread is the most viewed thread in this forum.

Almost 400.000 users/visitors have checked this thread since it was open...At least half of them would be checking it each few days if not everyday.

So discussing the man's wife and describing her as a whore isn't really funny imo. Could be fun for others, but i still don't think it is, specially in this thread.
:tup:

This nonsense going on here isn't even humorous.
What the fuck is wrong with you? All of you....

You all laugh at AIDS, of would laugh at the thought that Seedorf fucked Zlatan's wife, but you can't take it if it is 'Il Capitano' Delpie? First of all, no player is above the team, and second lighten up. Chill the fuck out you hypocrites.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 26, 2004
Very interesting. Is that how you guys have fun?

Making fun of players wives? I must say thats a very nice way to waste time and make fun.

At-least keep the Del Piero official thread clean... and if some of you want to make fun out of Sonia or turn her into a whore do it in some another place. This thread is viewed by thousands of Juventus supports and Del Piero admirers.

So I don't really think it's the real fun in a right thread. Just my two cents.
:tup:
Rep+

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßöмßäяdîëя;1479114 said:
What the fuck is wrong with you? All of you....

You all laugh at AIDS, of would laugh at the thought that Seedorf fucked Zlatan's wife, but you can't take it if it is 'Il Capitano' Delpie? First of all, no player is above the team, and second lighten up. Chill the fuck out you hypocrites.
AIDS isn't really funny, neither is Seedorf fucking Zlatan's wife. If you find that funny, you really must have some problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 217)