Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (110 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
According to La Stampa, DP 's brother has already set a meeting with Galliani and another Milan representative. This meeting is due to set place within the next couple of weeks. If Juve do not move, Del Piero, according to brother Stefano, will already sign a pre-contract in January.

:( :shocked: The end of Alex?!
:shocked: indeed

I think its just part of the game. Secco pushed with that statement on the weekend, and started with the using the media for his advantage and now Stefano is pushing back.

I respect DP immensely and he will always be one of my favorite players but if he uses Juve like that then he can just leave. I don't want to lose another Mutu...because DP wanted a starting spot and his 5m €/year. The guy is getting old and won't be better.

Come on DP, cut those wages and accept the fact that you'll have to give your starting spot to someone else.
thats another way of looking at it, Alex should be more understandable.Everyone appreciates what he did for this club but its apparent that he can't cut it day in day out.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
This may be all speculation or maybe not but the fact of the matter is it should have never gotten to this point and the fault of it all is the board. This board really needs to learn to take better care of it's affair's because all this is doing is causing a distraction the club does not need.
Yes,totally agree..no such speculations should've happened..The board should be blamed for this..I mean,even Rosina finally got what he wanted in Torino,is Juve's management worst than that of Torino..please,just give DP what he wants,he deserves it..And the issues regarding him moving to Milan,i think its BS,but i would not blame DP if that were true..I just hope the board wakes up soon and finish all this speculation with a handshake which will keep DP in Juve forever..

peace..

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I have always been a fan of Del Piero but if he joins Milan I will burn my DP shirt.
I really don't appreciate these threats, empty or not.
this all sounds to me like he is a player who can't cope with the idea of getting older. he is a great player but slowly he is fading and his wages should decline accprdingly.
and all this bs about what we owe him is just crap. he already has more money then he can ever spend thanks to Juve.
if you want me to pick sides I will always choose Juve.
I know a lot of these reports are bogus but if he loves Juve like he always says he does then you wouldn't blackmail us with these Milan reports.
Juventus forever - maybe Del Piero forever

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I don't see DP leaving and even if he does he won't go to Milan. He loves Juve too much to play for a rival club. If anything I could see him in England. He's always wanted to give the Premier League a shot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)